All reviews no air con quiet place one night hotel is located city centre nice hotel reception breakfast desk
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the Pracharna park hotel for two nights and enjoyed all the way. The hotel itself has a bit business-like feeling in the lobby but the rooms and the outside are really cozy.

Breakfast was the best one in our week long holiday in Czechs, eventough I would have liked to seen some veggies or greens also.

Staff was really friendly and they even helped us with to find a certain piece of information via internet as we could not understand Czech language and online translators didn't want to help us.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
PRACHARNAPARKHOTEL, Reception at Pracharna Park Hotel Olomouc, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Hello, thank you very much for your review, we're really glad you liked it in here and we hope you visit us in a future again. Karel Zendulka - reception

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have stayed in the hotel with my family for 2 days as we organized in hotel Pracharna post-wedding celebration. First we wanted to do just a formal lunch in the hotel restaurant for 30 pax however I have been advised later by my friend who got married there that they have a great garden just behind the restaurant so we decided to arrange afternoon BBQ event. All the arrangements were done through email but I always received speedy and positive reply. They were happy to arrange any of my special queries. We also booked few rooms in the hotel and me and my husband as a newlyweds got a complimentary stay in on of hotel room with decoration and bottle of bohemia sekt. The event itself was organized professionally. We had a great time and have lots of memories to keep. The event really could not be done better, the weather was amazing, children had fun in the garden, food was delicious and service was insanely perfect. We stayed from 2PM till 10PM and did not want to leave as we were having great time :)) People were so warm and helpfull, the next day upon check out, the receptionist helped us also print our boarding passes. The breakfast was very good, my French mother in law loved it :)) If we will again organize any event in Olomouc region it would be definitely done in Hotel Pracharna!!

Room tip: Great place to organize any event - wedding, dinner, BBQ etc.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PRACHARNAPARKHOTEL, Recepce at Pracharna Park Hotel Olomouc, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear 205petra,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We stayed only for one night while passing by Olomouc, but were very happy with the hotel. Rooms where clean and nice, quite modern. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast good - had everything we needed or liked :-)
It was very calm and quiet. We missed a daily bar, but they had a very nice, newly opened restaurant 200 m away where we could get coffe (and delicious Brownie!!!) ;-)

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jozefinka,

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Nice surroundings, quiet area, clean rooms, professional staff. If you want to spedn few days resting and chill this place is exactly what you are looking for. The staff is professional and willing to help with anything.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tralalak,

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I was used to stay at this hotel for ages. I can survive without air-conditioning in summer if the weather is not desert although I would recommend to add A-C. What I regard as a completely unpleasant is the fact that the restaurant in the hotel has opening hours depending on the occupancy of the rooms. If not enough rooms are booked, the restaurant is unexpectedly closed. No warning in advance during the booking, nothing.
I was really tired having meetings during the day and I was not keen on going somewhere else for dinner. It does not matter that there is a restaurant nearby, maybe 600 meters far. Because of very heavy long time raining was unreachable for us anyway. Regardless the staff was very friendly and arranged taxi to downtown I am completely disappointed and I am going to think staying somewhere else next time.
P.S.: Nice location, pleasant hotel but I miss the restaurant inside.

Date of stay: June 2016