All reviewsone nighttrain stationmac and cheeseroom was cleanwi fifree parkingold townshort staygood sizeibiscentredemolitioncitynutellajampillows
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Nothing was wrong, for this money all was very good.
I do not know what was no good... for 3 stars hotel was OK.
Personal was friendly and helpfull.
Food in a restoran was simple but tastes good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 22 October 2017

It is easy to get here by tram from the train station, and while there are trams taking you into the old town, you can as well walk. The hotel is easy to spot from the tram – gives the impression of being the last house standing in the block! But the interior is OK and the staff were helpful and spoke English. Room spacious and clean, with desk. The pillows were rather thin. Breakfast OK, although no un-flavoured black tea. WiFi worked well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Used this for a one night stop over to visit the town whilst touring the area. Early and friendly check in, large clean comfortable room, great free wi-fi , free and secure parking, good breakfast so what not to like? Only the apology they provided as a pillow but I can live with that

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Each time when I booked Ibis hotel I am sure that I will be satisfy - good hotel for business trips. No bad points, room was clean and quite. Restaurant was with good services. Breakfast - OK, but average level.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We got a great advance deal for our stay at this hotel. With the price being so good, we were expecting basic standards. In fact, our expectations were exceeded. The location is great and there is free parking. We did have difficulty exiting the underground car park with the card not functioning and so choose to park above ground following this. The room was a good size and clean but there was no waste bin in our room, only one towel each which was small and low quality (no seperate hand towel) and only one soft pillow and one firm, meaning we had to fight it out who got which!
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was great. I am vegetarian and was very happy. My husband is not and he was too. The fresh melon was super juicy and there were lots of homemade details like nutella and jam.
We did order a panini one night which was presented nicely and we were happy with (you have to pick up from downstairs).
On our last night it was a Friday and there were considerably more guests in, whom woke us up several times through the night, but I think this is just part and parcel of hotel stays. If it had been more than one night I would have reported it to reception.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple