“Goat cheese salad was amazing”
Review of Hospudka U Korunky

Hospudka U Korunky
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Lednice
Cuisines: Czech
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We passed the restaurant at first because it didn’t stand out as a restaurant. It is small but the place was packed when we walked in, which was a good clue. A group got up to leave so that we could sit down, very nice of them. Service was good. They have English menus. They don’t take card so the waiter showed me on my GPS where an ATM was about 500 meters down the street near the castle parking lot. The goat cheese salad was amazing. Maybe the best I have ever had. We got steak and pasta. The pasta was good, and the rumpsteak with onion was okay. It wasn’t a very good cut of meat. The bill came out to under 700 CZK which is under $33 for 2 adults and 2 small children. I wish I could give this 4.5 stars instead of a 4, but if I’m honest than it isn’t a 5. I would definitely come back though.

1  Thank Greg N

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Number of visits: 1

Service - Quick and always available. (5/5)

Food - I've had one of the best garlic soups I've ever eaten followed by rare, tasty and juicy chunk of steak with crispy potatoes. I would definitely recommend both meals. Chocolate cake as a sweet ending wasn't something to tell your grandmother about, but I wasn't mad either. Reminder: it was HUGE! (4.5/5)

Drinks - Local wine never disappoints, try it!

1  Thank Honza D
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had a steak and my wife turkey and it was nicely decorated and very tasty. There must be talented cook hidden somewhere in there!

1  Thank Roland D
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Really surprised, seems to be small from outside. Unique appearance inside. Delicious cusine, original menu. Fast service.

1  Thank bethere007
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed our lunch here as it was a surprise, we could eat something never before. I am a soup lover and both daily soup were unique. Also the main dishes were unusual and good. Price is reasonable, service is kind, quick and polite, you may have to wait for free table. Not an elite restaurant better a lazy place. For me it was the perfect, visiting Lednice and eating local food in a friendly atmosphere.

2  Thank Bátori I