“Yummy pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2015

They have huge, very tasty pizzas. Some others in the group had pasta which was smaller but still very tasty.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

The restaurant is nice, the waiters are attentive and English speaking. The food in the restaurant are tasty good. Italian food a little on the Czech style. Pizza restaurant is great. Pizza take away is not so good.

1  Thank Gurmanies
Reviewed 27 October 2014

My bf and I were in search of some place to eat on a Friday evening, and after being turned away from another restaurant since they didn't accept Euros, we bumped into this Pizza Zakki place. What a great coincidence! The place is adorable, decorated like from a children's book (with a little exaggeration from my side), but the general theme was a snail, and the menu came in a thick children's book-type of representation. The place has a warm, homy atmosphere and makes you feel at ease, even has a play corner for kids!
We enjoyed pasta, pizza and gulash soup and were happy with the service as well as the tasty food. The pizza was enormous so we had to take what was left away. Even the soups were generous-sized. It seemed like the place was full of reservations, so I encourage anyone who checks this place to maybe call them up. You can't pay with credit card, but you can pay in Euro cash (provided that they give you change in Czech korona).

Warmly recommended!

Reviewed 22 October 2014

My boy friend and I both wanted pizza while we stopped in Brno so we looked up this Pizza Zakki and went. They had 2 English menus which was great for us and knowing little Czech and the waitress knowing more english our orders came out perfect! We are lactose intolerant so we order pizza with no cheese and we got just what we asked for! And it was delicious. Nice portions for decent prices and a cute place. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times (50+) already but I haven't been there last 3 years. Today we decided to go there and enjoy some pizza, salad and french soup that I always loved. Well, I have to say that we were really positively surprised that they enlarged this restaurant and they have a beautiful place for kids where our small boy could play. That's probably it what I can (positively) say about our visit. Negatives:
1. We asked for the tapped water and we were informed that restaurant management doesn't allow that (this is an on-going issue in some restaurant in Czech Republic)
2. French soup should come with ham and sliced almonds and instead of that it was just an clear onion bouillon
3. We asked for salad without dressing and it came with 2 portions of dressing over the salad. We mentioned that we asked WITHOUT dressing, it was just overlooked.
Well, we highlighted all issues when we asked for a bill, there was just a small apology for the soup and that's it - no management involvement, no price adjustment, no real customer approach...disappointing.

2  Thank Tomas V