“Definitely worth visiring”

La Speranza Bistro Italiano
Ranked #165 of 1,022 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Seevice was great. Although rushed the staff spoke good English and were helpful.
Pizza was fantastic and had a great crust.
Pasta was really tasty but my pasta was too soft. Nethertheless it was very enjoyable. The wine was great. Prices were very fair. Service was quick. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I tried quattro formaggi pasta, but it was more cream sauce than anything else and I didn't sense any cheese in my pasta. It was a disappointment. My friend's pizza was surprisingly tasty so it seems that this place is the one for pizza, but maybe not for pasta.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

La Speranza is one of my favourite pizza places in Brno. It's nice and cozy bistro run by italians with great pizza and pasta made from italian ingredients. You can have whole pizza or just a slice to go. They have also vegetarian, vegan and gluten free pizza.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Dont be confused with the queue whether you will take away or eat there, you have to line up, order and wait at the table. During peak hours, no waiter/waitress will be there to ask what you want:)).
Pizza is great with thin dough and tasty topping, my friend and I order 2 ready-to-serve slides and one whole pizza. We eat the 1st two slides while waiting abt 20mins for the whole pizza from oven.

Highly recommend for pizza lovers

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I have traveled throughout Italy extensively, but pizza of this kind you find only in remote parts of Sicily. I was blown away by the taste and the quality of the pizzas. So, if you want the true Italian pizza in Brno, do yourself a favor and hit this place. This is definitely the very best pizza in town!!