All reviewsfree taxiwelcome drinkgold cardinner court yardold townhour receptionnearest tram stopnice restaurantbudget hotelcity centremin walkspeak good englishlow priceclean bathrooma great stayprivate parkinghotel is located
Reviewed 23 March 2018

After arrival I was surprised for so big and fully equipped room - I would say apartment. While reserving a room for defined price, I was expecting to get a standard small dark room but get a personal studio. My bed was a little bit creaky but all the rest in the room was ok.
Hotel is in good location, staff is friendly. Room was very warm (I liked that), but staircases and corridors were so cold. Also coffee during breakfast all five mornings was cold.
Nevertheless, I liked the hotel and could recommend it for others. You will get more then could expect for such low price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Nice hotel not far away from the city-centre with free shuttle downtown. Easily accessible by public transport and car. The staff was very pleasant in the reception but also in the hotel restaurant (which is definitely perfect). Cleanliness is just perfect, we had a room with kitchenette, that was very fine.
There are 2 minor downsides - the surroundings is not a quiet one. And there's no free access to hotel wellness, what can be easily provided to guests.
Overall I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Very good price for this cheap but clean hotel in the centre of Brno. I had a very big room, clean, and warm, especially the bathroom which is very pleasant. I will come back definitely. The breakfast was not impressing but the rates are really competitive.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Room is great, big, bathroom too, shower is awesome. One big problem if you like to sleep late: the window blinds dont block the light in the morning. The breakfast food is great, but service is not. When the clock hits 10 am, they take everything out, even the coffee, without asking or allowing a few more minutes. But I would stay again if I did not want to sleep until late, because it is a good room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

This place is not in the best area however they offer a free shutle that will make up for that (means you dont need to feel unsafe walking through the area and you park your car in the hotel car park).
You also get a welcome drink (glass of wine) beds are comfortable and the breakfast is good.
Just please pay attention to where is your room situated. Once I had a room with windows to the street (instead of car park) and due to the people noise I could barely sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business