“It is one of the best around”
Review of Steak House K1

Steak House K1
Ranked #141 of 1,025 Restaurants in Brno
Reviewed 20 December 2016

This is probably one of the best restaurants in the area. Very good service. Good food. I recommend the steak and green beans with bacon. When you do not want steak, you'll find other good food. But the steaks are excellent.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is not in the center but you can take tram no 2 or 3 if you do not have a car. You should not expect to find a posh place but you can count on a good to great stake and other dishes. They have other kinds of stakes aside from the classic. And the prices are ok. They have also a small terrace where you can enjoy your meal with a draft beer. They have also a weekly menu and the fish file was very good.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Excellent place for steaks! I was there with my friend and we ordered two different steaks. I had Kangaroo steak for the first time in my life and it was delicious! Waiter recommend me medium instead of well-done (which I usually prefer) and it was worth it. I would definitely like to go there again in the future. One disadvantage for me is that the place is smoking-free.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I visit this play every time I come to Brno. Every time I try some other dish, and I liked every single one.
Staff is friendly and very active, speaks English and the food was delivered fast.
Atmosphere is good for a nice business dinner, and interesting place was always full, and I was there 5-10 times so far.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Nothing beats their steaks, but make sure you go to the Steakhouse on Kuldova and NOT the other one. It's easy to make the mistake and end up disappointed. I don't understand why there's such a discrepancy between the two places, but there you have it.