“Very good seasonal meals”

Hotel SLAVIA - Restaurant
Ranked #290 of 1,043 Restaurants in Brno
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Very good lunch as always. I like these seasonal meals in the Slavia Restaurant. They do a great job that they always prepare new meals according to the season.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

As guests of the hotel we recieved a discount coupon for the restaurant and decided to give it a try. Went for lunch, the menu had only two dishes to choose from and included soup and main course. Everything was tasty and the price was realy redicoulous.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

as my room was not ready I accepted to have some food while waiting.
What a mistake!!!
The food was exactly the same disaster as the room.
A piece of pork, with some salad, all without any taste for a unusually high price .
No surprise that the room after was without aircon, dirty, noisy. It was exactly the quality of the food. I left within minutes.
Please avoid if you value your stomach

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Visited Boskovice for my nephews wedding & stayed (19 of us in 5 rooms & the family suite ) basic rooms at very reasonable rates however, this was more than made up for by the exceptional service received from the staff, especially Nicola) Breakfast & evening meals, good quality, sufficient quantity & good value.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I spent a business meet in this restaurant. I visit Hotel Slavia pretty regularly during my stay in Brno. I like the way the stuff threat customers.