All reviews brew pub hotel is located mini bar is free pedestrian zone great beer typical czech fourth floor lovely city air con beers minibar noise brewed basement prague
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was great. The duck was frozen ,defrosted, cooked and served. Please buy fresh duck. It was a not very good at all.
The atmosphere was old school. It was a nice place. I did enjoy a cold tasty pivo.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here on our last night in Brno. What an amazing place. Staff were excellent, explain things clearly if you ask. Food is amazing.
Would recommend a visit here for the vast selection. Traditional building so lacks air con but has a terrace of you're early enough!

Would love to return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

On our way from Prague to Budapest we decided to stay a night in Brno. Hotel Pegas was in a good location. Close to the tram stop. Our room was clean, free mini bar and it was quiet. We ate downstairs at their restaurant and it was delicious! Their homemade beer was even better.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my 4-nights stay in hotel Pegas adequately to the fact it's a ****hotel. It was booked by my employer for business trip. The only things I literally missed in room was a kettle with cups. There was nothing to make myself a hot drink. Minibar was also limited to a bottle of local beer, Mattoni, a can of Fanta and Coca Cola. The hotel does not have any fitness & welness facility that was a pity but I had been aware of it upon my arrival. Otherwise it's a very nice, stylish and clean hotel. A receptionist and staff keeping an eye on guests in breakfast time are pleasant and nice to talk to. Breakfasts contained hot and cold foods in buffet style. You could choose from beans, scrambled eggs, fried bull-eye eggs, sausages and bacon to cereals, yoghurt, bakery goods both salty and sweet, types of cheese and ham, fresh fruit and drinks of all kinds.

I have neither dined in Pegas restaurant nor tasted their local beer so I cannot judge any of these. Yet,b on what I have experienced, I was happy staying there and would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Great place for dinner. Home made beer is lovely. Excellent food. Good portion sizes and soooo cheap! Friendly staff, great atmosphere a must if you're in brno. Booking recommended. The pork ribs are lovely and washed down with the Xmas smoked dark beer at 6.8% it's a winner all round.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple