All reviewsexhibition centreone nightnice hotelczech reprooms are largeup to dateholiday innrecommend this hotellobby barfree wifithe room was nicebusiness hotelthe main railway stationvisit brnowithin walking distancehot waterparking place
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how this is rated a 4 star hotel. I got the executive room (highest category) on the 9th floor and the AC wouldn’t work. After trying for sometime, I was told that since the outside temperature is 22C, the AC won’t work. The room temperature however was 27C. I was offered a fan.

Next day, on requesting, I was moved to a different room, but with the same problem - AC wouldn’t work. In addition, the shower curtain was stained and completely gross. The rooms and bathrooms need major updating.

The only thing good here is some of their staff - Irena and some Trainees at the front desk were the only positive so far.

VERY disappointed. I will never stay here again and will ensure that this is struck off from my company’s list.

Seems like they don’t really care or cater to business travelers as they get enough business from Chinese/ Asian tour operators that stay for 1 night.

Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere. FairHotel next door looks WAY better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Excellent staff. Food and drink good quality at reasonable prices. Ideal location for the town centre. Rooms are large and clean, beds comfortable. All in all a very satisfactory stay. We had a small problem on arrival this was sorted straight away by the reception staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AlenaKamrlova, Manažer at Orea Hotel Voronez, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. John W,
thank you for your stay at Orea Hotel Voronez. We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. I will share your comments with our staff and Managers. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future again at our hotel.
Kindly,
Alena Kamrlová – FOM

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My first room (1st floor)was terrible, scratches on furniture, brocken bed, room like in the ‘70 old communist time. Was asking for a better condition room and got finally at 5th floor. Was not real 4* but clean and quiet. No minibar, old furniture. Air conditioning is working, heating as well. Clean rooms and clean bathroom too. According to employers will be renovated this Sommer 2018. The atmosphere is nice and employers are service oriented. Only few parking place on front and 9€ per night. At exhibition of the other side of road the parking cost are 6€/24h. The city center is far and you need transportation. The fair can be reached by walk. For short stay can be recommended but use upper floors.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lorandt F
AlenaKamrlova, Manažer at Orea Hotel Voronez, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mr. Lorandt,
allow me to thank you for your stay at Orea Hotel Voronez. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our location, cleanliness in the room, nice atmosphere and our staff. I sincerely apologize for your recent experience and will address your comments with our management. We appreciate your time and effort to write this review.

Respectfully,

Alena Kamrlova – FOM

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We visited hotel for one night during Motosalon show 2018. Did not expect anything perfect but were nicely surprised. Reception service was quick and perfect. Room, especially bathroom very clean, only needed to be aerated. We stayed in room 734 with really nice view to Spilberk and downtown. Dinner was very common, only one sort of beer available. Breakfast included in price was rich and coffee service really excellent. In most hotel you can get only one type of "breakfast" coffee, but in Voronez was good offer of espresso, capuccino...what you like.

Room Tip: Ask for room situated to town side. View from higher floors is very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AlenaKamrlova, Manažer at Orea Hotel Voronez, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Hana,
I want to thank you for your stay at Orea Hotel Voronez. We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. I will share your kind words with our staff and Managers. We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.
Kindly,
Alena Kamrlova - FOM

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We stayed here during our trip for Baseball tournament. Many of the teams were staying here too. The hotel was very busy, and there seemed to be a change over of big bus groups on a daily basis. They all seemed to gather in the reception area every morning and manage to block everyone else. At this time the elevators were always in use. The hotel was clean, however in need of an update. My husband thought the hallways looked like an old cruise ship. The bedrooms were adequate and kept clean, however as previous reviewers have noted, the hot water was a hit and miss while taking a shower. I tended to keep it on the cooler side to prevent scalding. All of the people who worked in the hotel were pleasant to us and helpful. The breakfast had a good selection, but with having about 5 hungry baseball teams to feed, you had to be quick when they brought out the eggs and bacon. It was very hard for the kitchen to keep up. We sat each night in the lobby bar and had drinks and the service was good, along with the choice of bar snacks available. We were able to walk into town easily. There was a decent amount of restaurants close by to walk to at night, and there was a brewery within walking distance too that served amazing food and had a great atmosphere. We went there a few times and sat outside. For the price of the hotel, I think we got a good deal. It wasn't luxury, but it was all we needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor. We had a good view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lesley B
AlenaKamrlova, Manažer at Orea Hotel Voronez, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Lesley,
thank you for taking the time to share the details from your most recent experience from your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our friendly staff and service.
We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to our hotel.

Alena Kamrlova - FOM