All reviews business trip spilberk castle great hotel large hotel business hotel the main square old town the location is perfect recommend this hotel freedom square enjoyed my stay city centre stayed here for nights nice room pleasant stay gym conference
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

It is a good hotel with nice rooms. Make sure with check-in to get a room with a nice view since some of the lower floor rooms lack of a good view.

Breakfast is great!
Sports / spa are is awesome.
Bar has everything you need.
Location is great, right by the old town with plenty of dining options.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights for a conference in Brno. Arrived from a long ride by car from Vienna Airport and was impressed by the simplified check-in process. The front desk staff verified my identify and there was my key. Within a short period, I was relaxing in my room.

The rooms are well sized, unlike some other hotels in Europe, and with modern furnishings. I like my rooms brightly lit even with the curtains closed and this room is exactly what I wanted. There is a work desk at the end of the room next to the windows and a nice reading sofa at the other corner. The bathroom is well spaced with a bath tub and standing shower all in one.

The breakfast served in the mornings are awesome, the best so far I have tried in a hotel in Europe. I love the ham & cheese sandwiches and omelette.

This hotel has a very centralized location. Right at the back of the hotel, is just a short walk to the Freedom Square which has many shops and restaurants housed there. This would be THE place to stay when in Brno!

Room Tip: Choose the newly refurbished rooms which have a modern feel.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is right in the centre of Brno so a 2 minute walk from the town square. Hotel is very business oriented but I have only stayed during the week. I stay regularly and the rooms are always clean and spacious. Breakfast is a buffet and is always very good. The staff are friendly and the taxi service you can use as part of the hotel is always very good. The drivers are very professional and friendly. The spa is good, and he gym and very well equipped.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The best benefit the hotel has, is location. You are in the city center, near a lot of restaurants, mall, stores, public transportation.
The view from my room was directly to the Castle, so it was great.
Breakfast is good in quality and variety.
There are two things I'd suggest for improvement: access to the tub/shower was a little bit difficult (the tub is high and even with the rubber rug, it was slippery to get in) and the shower was on one side (not as usually, at the end of tub), so it was a little bit uncomfortable(nothing you cannot live with, but, yes, uncomfortable!). The second improvement would be the room's door: I woke up every night with the noise of other room's doors closing out.
Overall, a good hotel for me to stay for a business week.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We spent four nights in Brno. The hotel was very pretty, the breakfast was amazing, and we very much enjoyed the wellness area. The location of the hotel was just perfect, close to the train station and to the castle, too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple