Holiday Inn Brno
eFi Hotel(Brno)
US$59
  • Pool
US$238
All reviewsconference hallcity centrebath tubeexecutive roomexhibition arealobby barczech republicbusiness hotelnice hotelsmall gymincluded in the room pricedecent sizehotel restaurantexcellent stayrooms are cleanrecommend this hotelbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was good. Personal is so nice, breakfast was a bit poor. Room was very clean, wifi is super and we had mice organization there. Everything was nice.
Lobby bar was also nice and they are so friendly. They can accept late check out without extra charge. It was good experience. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Mr. Esat G,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I am for the first time in Brno and immediately got a good impression when I arrived at the Holiday Inn. Very friendly staff at the reception desk and very clean room and bathroom. My executive room was well equipped and everything was working fine. The restaurant of the hotel has great food and drinks, but is a little bit expensive. Breakfast is very good and was included in the room price. All in all I recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Mr. henkf510,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your recent stay with us.
We are grateful to read that you had an overall excellent stay in our hotel and particularly appreciated the service of our staff, the guest room facilities and the food in our restaurant. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.
We would like to give you more reasons to stay with us every time and we will be very happy if you will come back to us very soon. Hope you will not hesitate to contact us directly should any requirement arise.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Only advantage of this hotel that it is located next to Brno Trade Exhibition area...

Rooms not very convenient, no vanity set in bathroom, bathtube is very slippery so quite an adventure to step out of it ...

Room cleanup is knocking on the doors even before 9am ...

Restaurant is nothing special, I do consider food and wine as highly overpriced, breakfast is nothing special, rather basic.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Mr. smu_prg,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Brno. Our location is indeed perfect for fair visitors or sight seeing and I am glad you took advantage of this.
I was deeply disappointed to hear that you felt we did not provide good value for money in restaurant. I hope to assure you that we always regularly price-check our offering with other Brno restaurants, and do feel that we are competitively in-line with Brno market.
Our breakfast offer is very rich according to Holiday Inn standard and our guests really like it. I am surprised you find it basic. We would be very grateful if you can contact us at fbman@hibrno.cz with information what you were missing there.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The staff is efficient and the service is adequate notwithstanding the fact that the staff in general do their work in a robot like manner. Not many smiles and they seldom engage in a little conversation and banter. This is a general observation in all of the Czech
Republic.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Mr. 13michel,
We would like to thank you for your visit and a nice feedback. We are happy you like your stay and our hotel cleanliness. Our staff is doing a really good job but we are sorry you find them not so smiling. Not all the Czechs are working like robot even if they have the little right to do so because we create that word :)
Now seriously, I can only hope you will believe me when I say that this is certainly not reflective of our service and delivery and I will definitely address these issues to appropriate departments.
Once again thank you for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you once again in the future. Hope you will not hesitate to contact us directly should any requirement arise.
Sincerely

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very pleasant amtosphere, I had room for 1 person and the rooms itself was better than I imagined for my 1st stay in hotel, bigger than I thought it would be, bed and pillows were comfy and furniture had nice taste. Bathroom was nicely done too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mr. Sieber,

We would like to thank you for your stay and for a lovely feedback. We are happy you liked your room and found it spacious. It is always a pleasure to read such a nice words.
Brno is a beautiful city and we hope next time you will return you will choose our hotel again. Hope you will not hesitate to contact us directly should any requirement arise.

Sincerely