All reviews an aquarium the sofa bed one night city centre reception staff separate toilet triple room no air conditioning recommend this hotel washing machine cold cuts mini fridge excellent hotel breakfast buffet is convenient location rooms are spacious yogurt
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The room is clean and tide, the key is very special and cute, you can look the sunset while drink some beer. The breakfast is good as well.
But the room facing to the east and west has very different view, you need check with the reception for the view.
No air conditioning is applied, you need open the windows when you enter your room.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VistaBrno, Manažer at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear leopold_pang,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of your stay at Vista Hotel Brno. We greatly value hearing all of our guest´s feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you liked our breakfast. In the future we plan airconditioning in all rooms. At the reception we have fans which you can borrow.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have stayed at Hotel Vista for a week each trip for the last 2 years and will return next month to stay again. It has nice size rooms compared to the expensive hotels in the city center which this hotel INCLUDES a delicious breakfast buffet in the morning and free parking for half the price. If you would like to go to the city center, 5 minute walk down the hill to the number 1 street car which will have you in the city center in 20 minutes. Runs every 5 minutes too. Brno has great public transportation, use it while there. Bar/Restaurant is only open until 10pm, but very quiet most nights to enjoy a beer.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank CCourtis
VistaBrno, Manažer at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear CCourtis,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of your stay at Vista Hotel Brno. We greatly value hearing all of our guest´s feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, your room and free parking place. I am glad you liked our breakfast. Thank you for meantioning good location of our hotel close to the city center.

Once again thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your stay in Brno! We look forward to welcoming you again next time.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Mixed experience, though the rooms are spacious, problem is around their services; dont change the towels daily, cant provide adapters on rent (you have to buy at 5 times the market rate); reception staff is not very conversant with English, limited menu in breakfast, remote location..........if one can manage with challenges then it is good

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
VistaBrno, Manažer at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear ArpanReviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of your stay at Vista Hotel Brno. We greatly value hearing all of our guest´s feedback. Towels are changed daily. Regarding the adapters, the price is almost the same as in the supermarket. Usually we have great references on our breakfast. Our guests appreciate variaty of cold and hot meals and great coffee on breakfast buffet. We have also soya milk, almond milk, rice milk, several types of cerealies and different fruits and vegetables. The hotel is very well accessible to the city centre, approx. 15 minutes by public transport or by taxi approx. 8 minutes.

Once again thank you very much for review and for choosing us for your stay in Brno.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I really liked Hotel Vista because is a beautiful place outside the City, I have been there for business staff is very professional but the quality of food is not the best but I am Italian so maybe is just that I am too much demanding.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
VistaBrno, Manažer at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Luca A,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of your stay at Vista Hotel Brno. We greatly value hearing all of our guest´s feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with my colleagues. Regarding the food, next time please do not hesitate to contact my colleagues from the restaurant and they will do everything possible to make your food more tasted. :-)

Reviewed 11 August 2017

To see means the first step towards understanding so the Vista hotel is really the right place to touch the present moment as it is. Some moments have special magic. We were at this hotel on August 7 while the full moon was seen. We enjoyed the caring staff, accommodation and refreshment arranged according our wish. Many thanks!

Room tip: room on the 4th floor
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
VistaBrno, Manažer at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear UGM_BRNO,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of your stay at Vista Hotel Brno. We greatly value hearing all of our guest´s feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and your room. It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with my colleagues.