“Little bit noisy”

Add it.
Skull Caffe
Ranked #712 of 1,043 Restaurants in Brno
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This is a place that is mostly for your people - a lot of them was sitting outside at tables in front of the café with cigarettes in their hands, some people were inside listening to loud music and smoking hookah. We, me and my friends, had a problem to hear each other. The positive thing is that they turned the speakers down a little bit when I asked for that.
Anyway, I had coffee in the glass that has a shape of skull. It's small and looks like glass for shots. Waiter prepared for me decaffeinated coffee and gave me glass of tapped water for free when I ordered it. They don't offer many desserts and the whole café is small and little bit chaotic. I recommend it just for the coffee in the interesting glass and to extroverted people that want to hang out freely.