Boat Hotel Matylda Ristorante
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We had a beautiful evening meal here accompanied by excellent live jazz music. The food was fabulous and service was wonderful with our waiter helping us pick out a gorgeous and very reasonably priced wine from the widest selection we experienced on our trip. Had hoped for a riverside table but left our reservation too late but this didn't take away from the beautiful scenery as the sun went down. Would highly recommend and would definitely go back here again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Excellent complete hot and cold buffet breakfast. Nicely decorated inside, as well as a few tables on the back balcony

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Very stylish restaurant in an unbeatable location on the river. The food is outstanding and it all feels very luxurious. Ideal if you want something different for a special meal or a romantic location! Relaxed, uncrowded. Not cheap - main meals don't come with accompaniments so you have to pay for side dishes, that was my only issue. However, they have some outstanding and reasonably priced pasta dishes too.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

A short walk from our hotel we discovered this wonderful restaurant. The views were wonderful but the dinner and service were even better. Italian the first night and delicious halibut the second. Salad with roasted goat cheese was amazing. They not only took our reservation for the second night but they seated us in a lovely location to watch the sun going down and the lights coming on at the castle. Well priced, delicious evening. We even walked there in the rain both times...so worth it!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this for me and my husband to celebrate our second wedding anniversary. Firstly our waiter seems really rude and impatient. He was not pleasant and we felt very rushed. I was very much look forward to get the mussels. When he was taking our order I asked for vegetable soup and mussles but was told 'no, no mussels left'. Which was a real shame. So my husband ordered his while I looked through the menu again. Once my husband ordered he said rudly I'll come back to you, I called him back and asked for the salmon. While we were admiring the view, the table beside us arrived with 6 women. Our starters came and I noticed I had actually got minestrone soup but I ate it anyway. Then our mains came. Both were very nice but to my surprise we were half way through our mains when the table beside us, all six women had ordered mussels and actually got them. I was so shocked. I was told there wasn't any left yet the table beside me had plenty. I was in so much shock I couldnt bring myself to say anything. This is poor service and made me rwally question why I was 'allowed' mussels when I tried to order them. Frankly after that, We couldn't wait to get out.

1  Thank JACaldwell