“Amazing food and impecibile service!A must visit!”

Boat Hotel Matylda Ristorante
Ranked #188 of 5,697 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 24 September 2015

The food was amazing! (pretty good start eh?!)
We went here to celebrate the end of our honeymoon, after failing to get into the top rated restaurant on Trip advisor (due to it being fully booked). I'm glad we didn't as we had such a great night here. The servings were of a large size and tasted great. The price was very reasonable and compared well to the rest of where we had eaten.
The serving staff were amazing and couldn't have been more friendly, they welcomed us in and made us feel very welcome. Throughout the meal our server kept topping up our wine, which isn't needed but was a great touch. I honestly felt like somebody important whilst I dined here. To top it all off the bill was incredibly low for what we got!

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant in a great location with quality food. The staff are very friendly and efficient. The bill is slightly more than other restaurants but great for a special occasion - think we spent £70 for a 3 course meal with a couple of glasses of wine each. There is also a need to pre-book as always seemed busy.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We were guests at the Boat Hotel and having walked the legs off ourselves around the beautiful Prague as well as it being close to 8pm my boyfriend and I decided to dine at the Ristorante. When we checked in we saw that it looked so inviting. We were lucky enough to get the last available table on a Friday evening. We were not disappointed. The venue is beautiful. There's a Italian theme to the restaurant with lots of options for everyone's taste. I got a goats cheese salad for starter followed by a shrimp main. My boyfriend got a shrimp starter followed by a duck main. We washed this down with mojitos and beer (the wine selection was really good too) and followed this with coffees and tiramisu. The location was idyllic on the river and we even got to enjoy some fireworks that were flying over Petrin Hill. The venue is a short walk from Charles Bridge

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I had the halibut with ginger and it was very tasty along with rosemary infused potatoes. Sat out on the deck and took in the views of the river.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Had dinner there with a friend after it was highly reccomnded.The waitstaff was very nice but the first 8 items between appetizer and main course were out of stock. We arrived no later than 7:45 pm and they were out of stock on half the menu! I have a decent sense of humor, but the waitstaff thought this was very funny, but I didn't. . If I wasn't so hungry I would of got up and left. What we did eat was good, but it wasnt what i wanted as I had looked over the menu before I got there and had made my decision( SO, I THOUGHT) Maybe there was an event during the day? I dont know but it was annoying.....