“Very nice stroll with happyend with great food ”

Rang De Basanti. Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 6,157 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were with kids on a walk in the park. Then we had to visit nearby great Indian restaurant, where your dream becomes a reality! We strongly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I visit this place very usual and they have never disappointed me a single time with the taste and quality of food. It is highly recommended if you are looking for some Desi Indian foods.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Okay I only ever ordered from this restaurant and had the food delivered home so I cannot comment on the staff or the location.

But the food........I love it.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

On the way to our hotel, we saw "Rang de basanti"..and went there in the evening.well the food was very tasty more than our expectations.

Also service was very good.Will i go there again if i come to prague in future..? Answer is YES :)

Reviewed 15 August 2018

First place I went in Prague due to proximity with my air b and b. Wait staff was always smiling and food was top notch. I have had indian food in india and this is quite authentic