All reviews city centre anyone visiting prague nice hotel wifi is free clean rooms easy access quiet area metro station minute walk airport stops taxi meats
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Its not that there's anything particularly bad about this place, there's just nothing particularly good. Its definitely silent, but the location is poor, its nowhere near anywhere (and not in a good way) The place was fairly deserted, the rooms tiny, the bed was a joke. Breakfast was ok but they actually charged me for a decaff coffee even though I had breakfast included. However the staff were really nice and friendly. The picture of the double bed they show on the marketing picture is a nice touch, my bed was the smallest bed I have ever slept in. Actually hold on because I'm just about to write a review of the Kaupunginhotelli Finland which I have just checked out of. The winner of the smallest bed I have ever slept in!

Room tip: Another hotel
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BarboraKunc, Front Office Manager at Silenzio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear NightBreed01,
thank you very much for your visit. We are grateful for any feedback from our guests. We are constantly working on improving our services so we appreciate your opinion. I regret to hear that your stay at Silenzio did not fully meet your expectations.

Since you made a reservation for a Single room, you got a Single room.
The bed in your room is standart size : 90x200 cm.
The decaff coffee is not included in the breakfast.
I truly hope, that this will not affect your experience with us and that you will seek out our services again in the near future and we will do our best to give you a better experience. Best regards

Reviewed 12 February 2018

A mixed-bag at this property. First, here are the positive qualities we encountered:
* Major recent remodel -- attractive & nicely appointed boutique facilities
* Breakfast service was nice -- quality meats, cheeses, breads & beverages
* Quiet area with nice surroundings
* Staff are pleasant & helpful

Now the not so wonderful: Location, location, location! Hotel Silenzio is at the top of a hill in an upscale residential area (streets are an absolute maze). The distance from the hotel to the old city center is considerable (way too far to walk). Even with our car, driving to downtown is less than convenient and parking is often a genuine challenge (and expensive).

No businesses or services are nearby. It is a considerable walk down to the main street and several blocks to reach stores or restaurants (and quite the climb to return to the hotel). Regrettably, Hotel Silenzio does not show up well on GPS. Taxis & Uber drivers often cannot find the hotel... two Uber drivers cancelled on us and we missed our dinner & show reservations.

Look elsewhere is our best advice. For around the same price, the full-service Diplomat Hotel on the main street below is much better, or either of the Marriott properties in the city center, or the beautiful art nouveau Palace Hotel downtown - just lovely. Good luck at this one... we would not stay again or recommend to others.

Room tip: Expect Travel Challenges Because Of Location!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dr_WellTraveled
BarboraKunc, Front Office Manager at Silenzio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Mr. Dr_WellTraveled,

Barbora and hotel Silenzio Team

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This hotel is a great choice when you want the silent and calm place to stay but near the airport and with a very good accessibility to the centre of the city. Quite big rooms are very comfortable and clean, the hotel crew is willing, they helped me with my demands and questions kindly and with smile. I would like to thank for a great experience and I am looking forward to the next visit! :-)

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BarboraKunc, Front Office Manager at Silenzio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear LindaZ1983,
Thank you very much for your great feedback. I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves on the service and facilities we provide our guests and this is only made possible by my great team .
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Barbora and hotel Silenzio Team

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this cozy hotel. Everything was perfect. Spatious rooms, very clean and warm. The staff was helpfull and nice. Breakfast was very good. The only minus was the distance to the metro station, about 15 min walk. But overall i give a big 10! Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BarboraKunc, Front Office Manager at Silenzio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Gabriela , thank you very much for your stay and positive feedback. I really appreciate you have taken your time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to read you have enjoyed your time in our hotel. It is the best motivation for our work and I really hope that you will come to visit us again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. The hotel is just 2 stops from the centre and a short 10 minute walk to the tram and subway stations.The hotel itself is cosy and quiet, but offers top notch service, clean rooms and a family atmosphere. I highly recommend it for anyone visiting Prague

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BarboraKunc, Front Office Manager at Silenzio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear guest, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Prague. We are delighted to hear you have had a nice time with us and we highly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for emphasizing our hotel and I am especially delighted to read about the excellent service of our housekeeping department as well as the front desk. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the future. Best regards