“Hidden jem”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Cozy, delightful restaurant. Staff is very friendly , food is very good and prices are very reasonable. I’d recommend to any in or around this area of Prague.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great taste, quick service. Happy to ended up there. The "nightmare" dish was fantastic, and the dessert as well.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The atmosphere is relaxing. The waiter was nice.
I was disapointed by the food. I had a pho (vietnamese dish), and the broth really tasted like stock cube, augmented with cheap rice pasta and a few frozen shrimps.
Also, it was very expensive (200czk), where you can find good pho pretty much everywhere else for 110czk.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

As soon as we walked in, my wife and I had let out a collective "ah." The atmosphere cozy, cute, and magical. We started with a tasty soup and salad, especially the dressing on the salad. Again, our main dishes were also very good. The waitress and owner were both very nice and we will return if we every make it back to Prague.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Was really looking forward to eating here after reading all the reviews. But my chicken with mushroom tasted like it was cooked in wine and had rucola on it - I was not looking for Italian fusion, I did not fulfill my Asian food cravings at all.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Rachel A
Firenze Amon Su... F, Manažer at Maly Buddha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We are very sorry about your dissappointing.... this meal is very favourite and IT IS cooked with Shao Sin Rice wine, which is chinesse. For sure you had on your meal fresh coriandr, japanese mint shizo and yes, rucola. We like flavour of this herb, so we are using it aswell.
Dont know at all, what was not asian, even the rucola, at your meal.
Anyway thank you for your commentary.
Team Maly Buddha