“A carnivore' paradise!”

Nase maso
Ranked #34 of 5,706 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Diner, Czech
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The best of the best!Sausages,Steaks,Beef tartare,burgers,meatloaf and great sourdough bread.Be prepared to wait !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,084)

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We did a short city trip in Prague, the 2 days we were there we ate 3 times at Nase Maso. The first two times everything was perfect. We had the beef tartar, coupe of burgers, pastrami and a few steaks. Best stake I had in a long time. The third time was not without issues we orderd a few items but they forgot the last burger. I had to tell them 3 times!!! that we are missing one item. The first two didn't seemed to work... and after 50 minutes I lost my calm, they tried to explain to me that somebody else got my burger. For their defence we got back the price of the burger and a free beer but this kind of things should noy happen if they would only check the nr. I understand the chaos and the amount of customers but they should solve this kimd of issues.
Anyway this is not for someone whos looking for a fine dining experience, this is butcher with few tables and a horde of customers, you have to take this in consideration when going there.
Waiting times are around 20 minutes and it is well worth it ... when they don't mess up your order...
Ps: the young blond/pastel pink haired girl from the kitchen should learn how to speak woth customers, and not tell them that it happens that somebody else got your order...

1  Thank Fabian T
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Kids said that the burgers they had (hamburger and a salami) were superb. I had the tatarak which knocked spots of the ones in most pubs. A 'go-to' place but watch out as it gets busy!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Super quality meat at reasonable prices! Draft beer, great location, a bit small but really worth a visit! One of the best stakes i had and i am a big carnivore! Recommend the burger, pork sausage and the stake!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Just try it, you will never regret. Since the place is not exactly a restaurant you may have to eat standing, but it does not matter... Your palate will ask you to come back