“Fantastic food tour”

Prague Food Tour
Ranked #4 of 157 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are George and Leona, locals, food and travel enthusiasts who strongly believe that food is one of the best ways how to connect with a new culture. We run food tours in Prague and strive for our guests to experience authentic Czech food of excellent quality and learn a bit about Czech history and culture on one of our tours. We show our guests around the places we like and we do it with love.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I'm so glad I did this food tour! George took us to a series of great restaurants that served delicious food, and this tour really changed my opinion about czech cuisine. When it's done well, their food is so tasty and a pleasure to eat!
George himself was so friendly and made sure everyone was included and having a great time, and he even accommodated my really random spice allergy and made sure I had alternatives when required. The tidbits about Prague' s history and the beautiful places we visited made this a very memorable experience. Thoroughly recommend!!

All reviews
"old town"
"leona"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Recently went on Prague food tour with friends really good and informative would recommend to anyone Ken Dearn

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely great tour with George. He has a great energy about him and it was cool that along with the tour he gives you insights into his life here which is always interesting. They did an amazing job of picking places that represented a good range of Czech food. The stop at Bonvivants for cocktails was really cool!

As someone who has gone on over 20 food tours all over the world I can say this one is a winner! Definitely worth doing, thanks George!

One of the reasons I chose this tour is that if you look at the reviews it is all just two people conducting the tours - George or Leona. They are the owners of the business and I think it makes a big difference in that they really care about everyone having a good time.