See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2015

My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights in May. Although the house is in a office type building area, it is 5 minutes from the metro and you can be in Prague center within 15 minutes.
We had a very large room facing the street. As we did not have to open the windows at that time of year it was not noisy at all. There is music playing though the house which I liked, but you can turn it off in your room. They also have a nice backyard with trees and sitting area.
What makes this place are the owners Ota and Mirislav. They are so welcoming and treat you like friends. The sole of my boots was broken at my arrival and they re-glued the boot for me.
They put up a super spread for breakfast where all guests sit at the same table. We had animated conversations about Prague and other countries. It is definitively a place where you can stay for a few days and feel more in a friend home than in a hotel or B&B.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Denise F
Reviewed 11 January 2015

I stayed hier three days during my trip trought east countryes. Ota was really very helpful, very kindly. I enjoyed a small room with full equipmented kitchen. The breakfast was super good. Thank you very much for all.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Slavka K
Reviewed 25 December 2014

My dad and I stayed here for 3 nights during our time in our Prague in December 2014. Ota is incredibly nice and helpful, as is Mirislav (another man who lives there and helps run the B&B). They stayed up for us the night we arrived, even though it was about 2am. The breakfast was delicious (and a huge spread!), the room was clean and spacious enough for two, and the property was very comfortable. It's about a 5-7 minute walk from the metro station that goes directly into the city -- super convenient! The maps on the wall in the breakfast kitchen were helpful for getting our bearings/figuring out public transportation, and Ota and Mirislav gave us some great recommendations. It really feels like staying in someone's home (which it is, since they both live there!). It's just outside of the city so that it's not noisy, but the city is easily acceptable. Ota gave us unlimited public transportation for the duration of our stay as well, for only 4€ each. Great hosts, great location. Definitely stay here if you can!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Room Tip: There is music playing throughout the house. But that is to drown out the noise from the outside. You can always turn the music all the way down in your room if you want. For us, it was really nice and enjoyed the playlist.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 8 October 2014

My younger sister, Christina, stayed here about two weeks ago and it was her first time travelling alone anywhere - let alone in a foreign country. She had an absolutely WONDERFUL stay here and has had only fantastic things to say about the Inn and the hosts. As an overly-concerned "big sister" I want to say a huge thank you to Ota and Miroslav for taking such good care of her. She felt so welcomed and comfortable, they made her dinner, checked on her during her stay, and just took excellent care of her. She loved her stay there and has told me all about their hospitality and kindness. Even before she arrived, Ota was extremely helpful with directions from the airport to the ,B&B via public transportation which really set her mind at ease. Truly, I can't thank Ota and Miroslav enough for making this such a fantastic trip for my sister. Thank you so much!!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo