All reviews kampa island charles bridge john lennon wall excellent location old town mala strana yogurt family suite no air conditioning recommend this hotel quiet area mini fridge three star minute walk double room the hotel staff breakfast room
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This hotel is perfectly situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Prague. Near Charles Bridge and the castle surrounded by winding narrow cobble streets and the architecture that makes Prague what it is. There is a lovely park right beside the hotel with a river with cafes, restaurants and everything else you need just steps away. The atmosphere in this part of town is the true Prague experience. The best thing by far was the staff. So helpful and friendly. I have stayed in many hotels in Europe and this could be the best. It is also quiet, clean and very comfortable in the rooms. Whatever the reason for your visit, I highly recommend this gem.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
kampagarden, Manažer at Kampa Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your stay with us at The Kampa Garden*** Hotel.

I was really pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay including the great location and of course the brilliant service we try our hardest to provide to our guests.

All of the team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

My best regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The hotel is ideally located for visiting the oldest parts of Prague, as well as being only a five minute walk to the Charles Bridge, which takes you right into "Old Town" (which is newer than either the "Low Town" where the hotel is, or the oldest part of the town with the cathedral, etc, up on the hill).

The standout feature of this hotel is the client service. Even in crazy expensive five star hotels (like the Ritz Carleton) I have never received the kind of over the top service that this hotel seems to routinely give every customer. Would you like your room fridge stocked with free beer? No problem. No parking out front? The staff will take the keys to your car and grab a spot for you when one opens up - no problem. Leaving at 6:00 am for the airport? Let me have a breakfast made for you to take in a bag so you don't get hungry. Wow. Just amazing.

There are also a good number of excellent restaurants close by. But be sure and check Yelp first, because there are also a number of very mediocre restaurants as well!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

What a lovely read your review is, thank you so very much. We do agree that we're a hidden gem and are delighted that the team made your stay that little bit extra special.

I am glad that the staff could offer you all the help you needed and that the location was very suitable.

We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Weve been in Prague for a weekend trip during October, and found the hotel via booking.com (the recommendations were great).
Very nice stuff, nice breakfast. Great location. The hotel itself is small and basic, but great for traveling couples.

Good value for money!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely review.
We also believe we're in a pretty perfect location for a visit to Prague!
We pride ourselves on offering good prices in an excellent central location as you mentioned.

We are looking forward to your next visit so we're able to welcome you once again,

With kind regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I really liked the hotel, the staff is very nice and polite, the room was spacious and good sound proofing. WiFi signal and breakfast selection were good. The area where is located is really close to everything, we just parked our car at the hotel parking and walked everywhere. Very safe at night too, we really enjoyed our weekend in Prague, will definitely stay at Kampa Garden if we go back to Prague.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments, I couldn't agree more and I am very proud of the people we have working here at The Kampa Garden*** Hotel. I am so pleased they managed to make your stay so memorable and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

I would like to thank you once more for your recommandation.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Kampa Garden is located near the Charles bridge and close to a nice park and close to the old town.Hotel located in a very quiet area.Nice rooms and very good breakfast.This hotel is very recomanded in fall,winter and spring , not in summer (no air conditioner)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
kampagarden, Manažer at Kampa Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear guest,

It was a pleasure for me to read your very positive review.
The location of the hotel is indeed excellent and perfect for exploring Prague.

I thank you for your compliments about our breakfast offer. Indeed we pride ourselves in offering the freshest products on the market.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel Kampa Garden*** very soon again.