See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed 4 night now at this hotel. The rooms are clean 205 and 310, I work in a hotel myself and I see here how nice the staff is. Very helpful all time :) and the lady this morning Friday the 6.10.2017 was so nice all time. Thank you for that .

We decided to stay here again tonight. Free parking and Wi-Fi . 24 reception nice small breakfast. We are here talking about a 3 star hotel not the Ritz or Grandior Prag.

I can only recommend this Hotel.

Thanks

Thomas from Switzerland

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

this is quite a basic hotel, no frills. There were lots of things I take for granted in a hotel. For example no kettle for a hot drink. I stayed for 3 days and did not get a change of towels, shower gel , room was not cleaned, hoovered, bedsheets were not changed or made. No shower caps . Room was dark.... bad lighting, maybe I was just unlucky and got a bad room. Additionally my room was by the main road so to say it was loud would be an understatement. Constantly being woken at night. Breakfast was basic. And what really irritated me was no wifi in the rooms, can only use it downstairs.

All in all, if you're looking for a short stay and don't mind the lack of basic things mentioned above then you'll like this hotel. It's cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.

One good thing about it is that's it's very close to the tram and bus stop , so you'll get into the center in a short time

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Our family of 5 stayed in 2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom. The staff's English ranged from good to flawless. They were all very helpful. Breakfast was delicious and even our three young kids found plenty they enjoyed. We also ate dinner there one night which was very good and at fantastic prices. The beds are rather hard/firm. Good parking. The location is great (one stop before the end of the line) to take the train to the city center in 20-30 mins. Has heating for winter, but no a/c for summer.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We came to Prague just for two days and we needed something for a night. It´s near the tramway stop so U don´t need to walk far away. Rooms are good (I would say normal) and even you have breakfast in the price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patty0210
Reviewed 23 December 2014

very cheap hotel at only £13 per room per night... however it shows.
Items in the room were broken, and it wasn't overly clean.

The breakfast was a little shoddy, a lot of food on offer however, it is all of a low quality.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple