1,642 results
All reviews pachtuv palace charles bridge four poster bed deluxe suite old town mini kitchen river view large living room prague castle perfect location beautiful hotel separate toilet high ceilings sitting room the hotel staff turn down service across the river
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Excellent Hotel, very close to everything and the the views of the Charles are wonderful.

Will definately return to Prague and stay at the Smetana Hotel.

Hotel is excellent in service, food and location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Vendula K, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Smetana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination. We are really delighted to have had you as a guest at Smetana Hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.

I am very pleased to hear that our services have met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This is the worst hotel in Prague that you can be at. It is not worth five stars as a hotel. They behave like fraudsters for charging your card and not returning what they owe you. Do not come to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We were in Prague for one night and needed a place to stay. Based on the recommendations I received we booked our stay at Smetana. What a treat. The room was gorgeous and huge. It had a sitting room off the bedroom along with 1 1/2 baths which is always a treat when traveling with someone. The staff was very friendly and able to take care of all our needs. We only ate breakfast in the restaurant but it was very nice. I would definitely stay there again based on its location, room quality and staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 1 October 2018

While I was looking hotel's website from the internet, I was vey excited that very historical building, large size bedrooms, in the centre location. But when we arrived Prague, the reception gave to our group different classes room which our room was terrible, very claustrophobic in the top of the roof. While I was objected for shifting or upgrading this room, the receptonist insisted for a long time "there isn't any free room". At finally, they could find and we moved a new room. Next day, no one cleaned our room, I had to call the reception. I think, the management suppose that they don't need any effort for satisfaction, because there are many tourists in Prague.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

I am very sorry to learn, that some of the aspects of your stay with us did not meet your expectations. I would like to assure you, that your comment is very important and valuable and helps us to improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This hotel is awesome! We booked two roooms and they are like a mini museum. So much history in the old building. The small balcony was an added bonus, sitting outside with a tipple and a lovely view of the courtyard. Temporary staff were a little unhelpful and we pointed this out to management.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Vendula K, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Smetana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Steve,