1,629 results
All reviewspachtuv palacecharles bridgefour poster beddeluxe suiteold townmini kitchenriver viewprague castleperfect locationbeautiful hotelliving roomhigh ceilingsthe hotel staffturn down serviceacross the riverlarge bathroombeautiful room
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Santos recommended Smetana hotel for us. Initially, we felt awkward with the name but since he's more of a business man, we listened.

What did we see when we got there?

A beautiful city
A spacious room
A wonderful customer service
An adventurous town

We visited the castle in Prague.

Thanks to Santos for recommending this hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Vendula K, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Smetana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Diego,

Thank you very much for your stay at Smetana Hotel and for your time to share your nice comments and opinion. And many thanks to Mr. Santos for his recommendation of our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that our services had met your expectations, that you liked our location and have enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit of Prague!

Please feel free to contact us directly or visit our website for the best deals.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We decided to do a hangout with our peeps back them in Germany.

We chose Czech but had problem with the city to visit.

One suggested Prague but we needed help with the hotel to stay, we searched and followed the review here.

We doubted but decided to give it a trial, boom! We are in Smetana for a little amount and maximum satisfaction.

They say to live in paradise, you must pay the price.

It's a lie with Smetana hotel. It is far cheaper than anyone would imagine.

Kudos to the manager that gave us the best treat

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guests,

We are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit of Prague!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I went to celebrate the new year in Czech Republic with my spouse.

We had a great time out there. It was cheap and fun to be there.

Never in my life will I see a decent hotel with such price.

It was a nice moment for me and my husband.

Hopefully, we'll do another Smetana adventure with our kids.

Who knows?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Vendula K, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Smetana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you very much for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination and to celebrate New Year with us. We are really delighted to have had you as a guest at Smetana Hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.

I am very pleased to hear that our services have met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I came from Chicago to do business in Prague. My friend booked me for a night at Smetana hotel and I was like where is this place. It was really my first experience outside USA and to pay a reasonable amount of fee for that great place is awesome.

Thanks to all the staff of the hotel. I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination. We are really delighted to have had you as a guest at Smetana Hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I need to go honey moon with my new wedded wife and we chose to sail away

We needed a best place as my wife deserved the best place to be

We chose prague and off to Smetana hotel

We had the best moment of our life there

I promise to visit with my kids again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you very much for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination and you decide for our hotel for your honeymoon. We are really delighted to have had you as a guest at Smetana Hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.