i was on a biz trip to prague in feb 2012 and stayed in suite no 207 overlooking the river - from the time i entered the hotel totally tired with hours of flying the experience was nthg but exceptional......the staff is always read to help - no matter how many times i would call them to replace the toiletries ( my fav l'occitance products )- they would always answer with a big smile - my room was ultra posh - free wi fi connection, massive bedroom with a huge living room and a small pantry - it was home away from home undeniably....loved the candies in the bowl at the reception ...their restaurant amade does fantastic food - although options for vegetarians was limited the chef was able to put together a pasta and grilled vegetables dish effortlessly altho it was not a part of the menu..........they even helped call a private cab to take me to the airport which i have not seen many posh european hotels do...all in all i would go back to them again with my beau in summers ...the hotel is right across the charles brigde.....the view from the stunning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague