“Amazing Veg lunch ”

Ranked #36 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had the soup of the day along with the Pennang curry and rice and it was fabulous! Totally recommended

There are newer reviews for Estrella restaurant

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The restaurant is rather small and usually crowded but it looks very homey and has a nice, rustic design to it.

I was there at lunch time so they had 3 main courses I think, some soups and one dessert. I don't mind a small menu because it means that everything is handled with care and has great quality.

I've ordered gnocchi which wasn't really gnocchi, they were dumpling with horseradish and spinach. It was really, really tasty with enough spice and flavour. It's not a huge portion, so can eat an appetiser or dessert and you won't be that full.
There is always a bottle of water on the table, free of charge.

I paid like 6 Euros for a main and a large lemonade, so it's definitely cheap!

The service is perfect, they are always friendly and welcoming and really happy when you leave a tip.

However it's kinda hard finding the restaurant so don't rely on your phone but rather ask someone who looks like a local.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our last night in Prague and we found a cozy place out of the tourist mess. Only 8 tables at Estrella. Vegetarian food and interesting. I had spinach Spatzle with fried tempeh: great combination. This local version of gnocchi is also typical of Bavaria and I love it, I had tried it before in more traditional recipes.
Dessert was coconut milk panna cotta with mango sorbet. I am very fussy with panna cotta because usually it is prepared too heavy, but this was just perfect.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Situated in a small side street in the centre of Prague, this cosy veggie place is worth seeking out. Quite a small selection of dishes but all very tasty & nicely presented. Choice of Czech craft beers very welcome too. Staff were very friendly. Highly recommended!

Beáta Š, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Estrella restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

for your recommendation and your time to review our restaurant.
Hope to see you again!
Best regards
Estrella team

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly service and delicious food! Nice atmosphere and good vegetarian options. Fast service so very suitable for lunch.

Dear Satu,
thank you for your kind words!
I am glad you explored our cuisine and liked it!
We are sending you lots of regards!
Your Estrella