“The BEST trdlnik in Prague!! ”

MLS Waffle point U Kajetana
Ranked #14 of 184 Dessert in Prague
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Cute little cafe/bakery in the Mala-Strana area of Prague that specializes in trdlnik. By far the best in the town; much better than the tourist places I tried. This one had much softer dough and just tasted much better! We got it with ice cream and Nutella--amazing!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Tried the crepe w banana and syrup and it was very nice.
The waitress was nice too.
Definitely recommend this place for breakfast or brunch. ;D

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and extremely welcoming and smiling servers! We loved it and would most definitely come back next time!!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Very good and reasonably priced breakfast. A lot of food. Had the Czech breakfast selection. The best part was the fresh orange juice :)

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I knew about this place when looking online for the best Trdelnik in Prague. This is my second visit to Prague and I've been here for four days in which I've tried three different places and they weren't satisfactory. I wanted a place that sells fresh and fluffy Trdelniks and is not just another tourist stand/shop. Well now I can say I found it. The lady was welcoming and nice. She asked me to wait for few minutes as she baked them in front of me and the result was a fresh fluffy hot trdelnik with chocolate for 60czk (in other places in old town it was for 70). Must try!!