“Restaurant review, not Hotel”

Brasserie Meating Point
Ranked #267 of 5,702 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: European, Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed in Prague for 3 nights in another hotel but ate in this restaurant every evening! The service and staff were friendly and efficient, the food was excellent. Menu's were on i-pads so loaded to all main languages. We ate outside every night as they had patio heating and had blankets on the back of chairs for colder evenings to enjoy the view. Reasonably priced for the area and the chocolate mousse cake was "to die for" Recommend.

1  Thank lisa w

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We got to the restaurant one hour before closing the kitchen and everytime the waiter accelerating our food choice and bringing out the plates. About the bill, very expensive handling quality and prizes. During the payment the waiter asked us for increasing the amount of tip.
About the place... Nice

1  Thank Kalussin
Peter S, Manažer at Brasserie Meating Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Kalussin,
thank you for your honest feedback and I would like to ask you to provide us with more details which will help us investigate and make sure that such a issue will not happen again in the future.
I would like to ask you to send me an email to operations@hotelkingscourt.cz so we can take appropriate action.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Peter Szabari
Operations Manager

Reviewed 21 July 2016

was impressed with their tasty food and premium service. starting with basics; fresh crunchy bread with olives. yes very basic yet very tasty!! their portions are very generous. we enjoyed a green salad with a very unique dressing and an outstanding burger with fries!!! I am sure I would have enjoyed my stay if I booked in this hotel

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Great Staff !! cheerful and efficient... breakfast has all what a breakfast can think of fresh fruit, fresh orange juice etc etc really pleased with the staff and the breakfast .. i am specially pleased with the staff from the person seating you to the one cleaning the tables ...

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I had dinner here on a recent short break to Prague. From the off the service was fantastic, we had a lovely waiter called Pavel (apologies if I've spelt that wrong!) who was very accommodating and moved us to a different table when we requested so we could both have a view of the square. The food was amazing; we were given ipads to order from with pictures of the food, and when the food came out, was exactly as it looked in the pictures and tasted absolutely amazing. I had goats cheese mousse to start and a beautiful sea bream for my main. We had a lovely bottle of Czech rose. Price wise it is very reasonable, especially for the quality of the food and wine. Overall I would say this was the best meal we had when in Prague and I would definitely return. Highly recommended.