US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

NYX Prague(Prague)
US$144
US$134
US$197
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$78
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$190
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$247
US$225
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolmetro stationcity centrebig shopping centerhotel restaurantnice hotelfamily roomnespresso machinestorage spacetea and coffee facilitiesnice stayspoke good englishhot and cold foodgood sizepublic transportspecial thankstwo nights
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days, 2 adults and 2 children. The location is perfect with short walks to metro, trams, bus and shopping centre. Lots of good restaurants nearby.
Nice and helpful staff. The breakfast was delicious and generous with lots of homebaked pastry, warm and cold foods.
The hotel has a swimming pool which was clean and tidy (paradise for our kids). Our family room was really large with good storage space. Bathroom with shower and tub. The only remark I have is that the ventilation in the room could be better. We solved this by opening one of the windows. Thank you for the nice stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stayed here on the recommendation of a friend - thank goodness, as I would have missed it otherwise, due to it being shown as a 2 Star. No way is it 2 Star, I would put it at 3+. Very clean (I dropped something and it rolled under the bed - could have eaten off the floor it was so spotless) and comfortable room with good size ensuite shower room and windows that actually open for fresh air! All staff, particularly in the Reception area very friendly too. Breakfast was a buffet and choice was more than enough to get me through a 12 hour day of spectator tennis at the O2 which was a 5 minute walk away. Bar area was cosy and a treat to sit there, socialising, drinking and eating - food available from the restaurant. Barman (Marcello) was excellent and looked after us well, even when the place was packed. Transport into Central Prague is close by and I would say that if you don't want to stay in the hub-bub of Central Prague and are happy to use trams and buses, this hotel would make a great stay, as it is quiet, clean, great value for money and has a large shopping centre nearby too. I would most definitely stay here again without hesitation

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My friends and I stayed at this charming hotel for the Laver Cup tennis that was held at the 02 Arena in Prague. The short walk to the Arena was fantastic especially as we were walking back after 12pm most nights. The hotel has a clean simple modern décor which was like a breath of fresh air, almost homely. From the time of our greeting at reception to our departure, the staff was friendly and really helpful. My room was spotlessly clean and I would have liked to take the bed and the linens home with me, it was so comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, more than enough choice. We loved the bar area and Marcela was a terrific barman remembering the wine we liked. I would recommend this hotel not only if you are attending an event at the 02 Arena, but even if you want a reasonably priced, quiet hotel in Prague. Metro, trams and busses all run from close by! There is also a big shopping center near the hotel. We loved our stay and were sad to leave.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The main purpose of my visit was to attend a tournament at the O2, so owing to its close proximity (less than 10 minutes walk away) Hotel Carol was an obvious choice. I was not disappointed. The hotel was excellent value. Rooms were spacious, clean & modern & with a good sized bathroom - and fully stocked fridge bar. The breakfast (which was included in the price - a rarity these days) was excellent, with a variety of breakfast to suit everyone. The staff were helpful and spoke good English. I can't say enough good things about this Hotel and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back overlooking the courtyard, therefore away from the street and very quiet.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The room was modern, clean and with comfortable beds. The bathroom was a good size, modern and clean with a good shower. We had a room that overlooked the courtyard on the 4th floor and it was very quiet although the hotel was fully booked. The staff were helpful and spoke good English. The breakfasts were amazing - the quality and the choices were both excellent. It was the usual serve yourself bar which was constantly being replenished. I would return to this hotel without question.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the courtyard were quieter;