Residence Hotel Select is one of the many hotels in Sokolska Street in Prague. I was not sure if the place would be good, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room I got had a view of a inner yard and not the street, so it was very quite. It was quite spacious and there was a well equipped kitchen corner. The furniture and the kitchen utensils were a bit old, but clean. The bathroom maybe could have been cleaner.
I am happy with the breakfast, there was a big selection of food, the breakfast room is a bit small, but I was alone there anyway :)
I only saw one staff member, the girl at the reception desk, who was quite helpful. She called a taxi for me.
It is close to a metro stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Residence Select Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Select Prague Hotel Prague
- Residence Select Hotel Prague
- Prague Residence Select Hotel