Hotel Julian(Prague)
US$122
US$108
US$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$125
US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Silenzio Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$155
US$151
  • Free Breakfast
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$150
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmetro stationconvention centermini gymbusiness hotelold townexecutive loungebusiness tripdecent sizeexcellent staycomfortable roomsmodern hotelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantreception staffpublic transportwenceslas squarecharles bridge
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I stay at a lot of Holiday Inn' s and have found that they are consistently above average in the quality and service. I cannot say the same about this one. If there is one thing that sends me over the edge, it is being overcharged. This hotel did this to me on two occasions. I was In a bit if a hurry when I checked out so I did not have a lot of time to argue. I addressed the issue via email the next day and was told to go take a long walk on a short pier. Stay someplace else unless you like getting nickel and dimed by a fleecing hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnGuestRel1, Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear "trn81",

thank you for your review. I am very sorry for this issue which has been already solved through IHG WebGuru case. Your reservation was booked for double room on executive floor but at the reception you asked the accommodation for 3 persons. We charged you for double room and provided you extra bed free of charge. Parking was charged according valid price list. I regret learning about your displeasure and you were not satisfied with our service but I would like to assure you were not overcharged.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service at this location, perhaps the best we've ever had at any IHG location. Rooms are nicely appointed with lots of minor amenities and the beds were of good quality. While not quite near the city center it was an easy 3 minute uber in to the main sights.

Stayed: August 2017
HolidayInnGuestRel1, Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Jake K,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn PRAGUE CONGRESS CENTRE.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

It is fairly hotel, good but not perfect, with ok location, service is ok, and the room is normal, clean and not luxury. I did not find nothing bad, but not impressive as well.The only thing good is the room is quite ok to compare with other same level hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnGuestRel1, Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear guest,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay at our hotel. Receiving customer feedback is of the utmost importance to us as it assists us in monitoring the service and standards we offer our guests.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Front desk staff appeared not happy to their job, that customers had to follow their instruction, in particular the one called Phillip. Arrived hotel just after 12.20, not able check in, must waited until 2 pm as stated per booking. However, some customers managed to get their room as soon as they walked in. At 2 pm, only some rooms were available to our group. Raised question why Holiday Inn was not able to provide room after 2 pm, and demanded to talk to front desk manager. After 10 or minutes, finally managed to get our rooms. But the front desk manager NEVER showed up! Room was OK, but appeared old. Conclusion, THIS HOTEL IS UNDER SOCIALIST STYLE MANAGEMENT, DO NOT EXPECT THE TRADITIONAL HOLIDAY INN'S WESTERN HOSPITALITY & HELPFUL SERVICE.

Room Tip: Quiet, but without view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Turicum7430
HolidayInnGuestRel1, Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Mr. Turicum,
I would like to thank you for your feedback.
We really appreciate your opinion. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations regarding your stay in our hotel. Trust me we do our best next time you would like to decide to stay in our hotel.
Best Regards
Resident Manager
Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We had used Yelp to locate a restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was closed. It was late and we stopped decided to have dinner at the hotel. It was one of the best meals we have had in a long time and our best while in Europe. Who would have thought that a Holiday Inn would have such an excellent meal. It was a pleasant way to end a low day.

Room Tip: The rooms are not big if you are used to US standards, but are very functional
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Ron,
I would like to thank you for your feedback.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel soon.

Best Regards