Hotel Julian(Prague)
US$113
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$197
US$164
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$107
US$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$132
US$125
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We held a business event for ca. 90 people in this hotel in November 2010. We were very satisfied with the service we got. The staff were helpful and flexible, the hotel interior is modern and elegant, food & catering as you would expect in a good 4 star hotel. The value for money ratio was very good. Free parking onsite, free WiFi if I remember well. Also good access via public transport, although not in the center of Prague (therefore the "average"rating for location). Event participants were very satisfied and so were we.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank OStefan
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We stayed here on a coach trip to Prague. Our room was very modern, clean, light and airy with a balcony. The food was very basic especially in the evening but that was probably due to the fact we were a coach trip as there was another better looking restaurant. The staff were very helpful. The only thing is the hotel is a good half an hour out of Prague. It took us a bus and metro trip to get into the city on our free day but the hotel provided us with timetables etc. They also Change money in to their own currency as They do not use euros.

Room Tip: The rooms are all modern but even thoug we had a balcony no furniture was provided but the view was of a car park or private houses.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pauline J
Reviewed 24 August 2011

At first I was afraid that Hotel Wienna is a bit far from a center, but actually I needed like 8-9 min. with public transport to get to the Prague castle (with cab is even less and quite cheap). However, the thing that I was amazed about was the service I got in this Hotel. I must say that I have never had such a service in a four star Hotel. First, rooms are great and big. Second, food....OMG... it was great. I was eating like a hell, and of course, the people working there. You can ask them everything you want and they will make it possible. They are so cool and helpful. I really had no troubles finding cool places in Prague since desk lady knows everything (big hello to Petra). Who ever wants to visit Prague I deeply recommend to stay in this Hotel, honestly it will be a great experience, I guarantee.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Andreja P
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The hotel is in perfect condition. It was very clean and amazingly comfortable, I can say we sleep very, very well. The staff is nice and very helpful. The cousine at the hotel was so good at low prices, with high quality (gained 3kg in less than a week). Although it might seem far from the historic city center, that is not true. With a bus stop in front of the hotel and a small subway ride( 2 stations) within less than 20min we were right in the center of the city. Transportation passes several times a day and easy to get around. We would refer this hotel to anyone that wants to see and enjoy everything the city has to offer.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BrunoXTM
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I visited Hotel Galaxie recently and I was very satisfied - I got one very comfortable, renovated, clean room...stuff at front desk was very helpful a and ready to fulfill every my wish (almost :-) ) and that is how it should be...and the best at the end: restaurant Splendido was a big surprise - very nice environment and T-Bone steak was excellent....

When coming back to Prague, Hotel-Galaxie again :-)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo