1,288 results
All reviews la boca glass lift central courtyard old town quirky hotel palladium shopping mall excellent location namesti republiky within walking distance the ground floor quiet side street triple room beds were comfortable rooms are large charles bridge buffet breakfast jewish quarter
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Unfortunately, I was disappointed with this hotel. I expected a room at the Hotel Salvator, however, they have another property a few blocks from the main hotel and that is there they put me without telling me. I was unhappy not be in the main hotel which is where I had reserved my room and where the breakfast was or in a room as represented by the photos. I had been emailing with the hotel because I needed a room with 2 beds but they would only tell me that they would do their best. My granddaughter and her friend checked in earlier that day and were given a room with 2 beds in this alternate property. I got a room with one bed. I just don't know why they didn't hold that room for me. Inconsiderate on their part. Fortunately, my granddaughter switched rooms with me. But, the bed was not properly sheeted (they don't use top sheets there) and there was no bottom sheet on the bed I used. The place was clean and had a decent bathroom and since this room had a kitchen there were some nice amenities that we didn't get a chance to use because we were there for such a short time. Be sure to double check which building they put you in because the amenities differ. When I tried to talk to the night attendant, he was uncooperative which added to my frustration over not getting a room with 2 beds. Both properties are in a good location and I would recommend with the understanding that you might not get what you book.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel was in a great location just tucked round a corner on a quiet street. Lovely staff and very helpful when we booked our boat trip and arranged a taxi back to the airport. The room was a good size and clean. Wide range of food at breakfast and we had a nice meal in the restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This is a nice hotel in a central location. The breakfast choice is good. We had our evening meal a couple of times in the restaurant and on both occasions was good. Room was kept very clean and the beds were comfortable. There were skylight type windows in the room so you couldn't look out, but this didn't spoil our stay. The bathroom was of a good size with a shower in the bath. The staff were friendly and courteous both in the restaurant and reception. Would recommend this hotel for a city break.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This budget-boutique hotel is superb value for money! The location is excellent, next to a metro stop and easy wandering distance from Charles Bridge (15 minutes if you're in decent shape, and straight through the historic centre).

The hotel and restaurant staff were all pleasant and helpful, and I really enjoyed the fantastic Spanish-Czech fusion restaurant. The rooms were very large for being in a continental old town, very clean, and with wonderful beds (I prefer semi-firm due to back issues, and this was perfect for me).

The decor and ambiance - with central flowered courtyard, stucco and mosaics, and plenty of Dali prints on the wall - really made for a relaxing oasis in the middle of downtown Prague!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is a very nice hotel in a central location. The breakfast buffet has excellent choice and a few different areas in which to sit. We had dinner a couple of times in the hotel restaurant, sitting in the garden area and both meals were very good. There is live music in the evening which adds to the atmosphere. Our room was in the attic area and although spacious, we had some problems banging our heads on the ceiling. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The bathroom was OK but the shower was difficult to access as it had a small opening and a high step into it. The staff were all friendly and the reception staff were helpful at all times. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple