1,337 results
All reviews old town pavlova metro station great hotel p pavlova minute walk wenceslas square recommend this hotel hotel restaurant comfortable hotel public transport city centre mini bar special thanks enjoyable stay buffet breakfast room was spacious beautiful city
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Enjoyed a fantastic few days visiting Prague topped off by the fantastic Green Garden Hotel. Staff are all friendly and welcoming and happy to help in whatever way they can. Our room was comfortable and the perfect size for us - the whole hotel very clean. Breakfast was great with plenty on offer to suit all appetites. Had dinner in the Garden Room which was lovely and a must to see the beautiful glass ceiling. Bar area is small but was never overcrowded. We opted to walk to the Old Town which we found the easiest way to work the calories off from all the fantastic food we enjoyed! Appeared to be plenty of public transport around though. All in all a fantastic stay and would definitely book here again when we return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline G
Reviewed 29 October 2018

There is so clean and large room.
I think interior was classical, luxury and so nice.
Not expensive price even weekends, but I could have good experience.
I have stayed a lot of hotels in EU countries, this hotel have the best balance of price and experience.
Breakfast is also good.
I'll use this hotel if I visit to Prague again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Journey34426931626
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights and had a suite for a very reasonable price. Two big bedrooms, spacious bathroom and a hallway . Plenty of wardrobe space. Breakfast was good. Location was good with a 5 minute walk to the tram but you could also walk to the old town in 30mins. There’s a bit of a lack of space downstairs and the bar is quite small. Most staff were friendly. Would recommend for the very spacious and reasonable family room!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eaamey
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyable stay, excellent service, good food, clean, tidy hotel, staff warm,friendly, helpful. Totally recommend. We really enjoyed our stay, staff helpful with giving information on best places to see

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during my 50th birthday trip to Prague and were not disappointed. The hotel is a little way out but after a few days we became more familiar with the city and realised it’s not so far as initially thought (30/40 minute walk from Old town).
The staff were all pleasant and very helpful, arranging transfers to and from the airport.
The rooms were of a fair size and clean and tidy with a large firm but comfy bed.
The breakfast selection was great, something for everyone.....we filled ourselves up before heading out for the day.
I even had a complimentary bottle of bubbles waiting for me in my room on my birthday....what a lovely surprise.
Thank you Green Garden Hotel for a lovely few days in Prague.

Date of stay: September 2018