3,472 results
All reviews charles bridge the main hotel annex building small bottle of sparkling wine waffle maker crepe restaurant fruit basket old town perfect location hotel restaurant rooftop terrace little touches mala strana wonderful hotel lesser town the hotel staff prague castle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic hotel in the perfect location, customer service was great and our superior double room was attractive and spacious with all the facilities you would expect.We stayed in the dependence building a few yards across from the main hotel and even though it is in a busy tourist area at one end of the Charles bridge we heard no noise from our room.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice and helpful staff. The breakfast was very good. Be aware that the street outside is full of very loud people during the night and very loud recycling trucks emptying seemingly endless supplies of glass bottles in the morning. My recommendation for the sleepy, don't get a room facing the street. The rooms are nonetheless very beautiful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Only just checked into Hotel Pod Vezi this afternoon. The service upon check-in was wonderful. I had left my phone charger at their sister Hotel Schwaiger last week...and it was here upon my arrival. They even planned ahead in preparation for my dog travelling with me. Very thoughtful. The lunch recommendation nearby was perfect as I waited for my room.
The room...úžasný!!!! Attached photos. Double set of windows that both open to the view on two sides. The separate vanity table was lovely. Very large mirror in entry way. Separate room with sofa and desk...also with a view. Very high ceiling with decorative moldings. Bathroom ceramic tile with heated towel rack, tub/shower combo. Safe located in cabinet opposite mini fridge. Nespresso coffee...my fav!!
Will update at end of my stay. Thank you Hotel Pod Vezi for such a lovely welcome.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Warm welcome, all hotel policies and local area explained. Lovely room in annexe building. Stayed 3 nights. Walked everywhere. Had dinner in hotel every night. Really good quality food. Hotel organised airport transfers and one of the tours . Nothing too much trouble for the staff. Little gifts in the room daily. Located on very end on charles bridge. Perfect stay

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently spent sometime at this gem of a Hotel, firstly it's location is perfect about a minute walk fro Charles bridge perfect position to visit the old Towm and the lesser Town. Staff in the Hotel are fantastic very pleasant, friendly and most importantly helpful, we booked a classic room which surpassed our expectations. I would most definitely recommend the Hotel Pod Vezi.