Lowest prices for your stay
€93
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Sannatravel
Helsinki, Finland

Location great!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Sept 2016
We stayed over the weekend in Louren hotel, Winhordy area. It takes about 45min from the airport to the hotel with bus and metro and it costs 1.2€ per person. Very easy and cheap! Location of the hotel is nice, its quiet street and area, where is a lot of local services, bars, restaurants, beautifull church, televison tower with beautifull view etc. To the center you can go by metro (5-10min) or with tram (10-15min). Bars are cheaper in this area and Its nice to relax after the hustle&bustle of the main tourist areas. Hotel is clean, idylic and breakfast is great. I would stay here again for sure.
Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 6 Sept 2016
Dear Sannatravel,

Thank you very much for you recent stay in our hotel! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were satisfied with our services.

I appreciate that you have taken your time to share your experiences via TripAdvisor.com and many thanks for your detailed description of the way how to reach us from the airport and facilities near by. I would like to also thank you for your comment about cleanliness, atmosphere and our breakfast.

Once again thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague and I hope we will have a chance to meet you again in the future,

Have a nice day,

€236
    €202
3.7 km from Fleur De Lis Hotel
View more hotels in Prague
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Room tip: Very clean room with tide and shiny bathroom.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Katerina C, Guest Relations Manager at Fleur De Lis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The rooms were clean. The breakfast was free and there were a lot of options. The building and rooms were really dated. If you are just looking for a cheap hotel this is nice. If you want a nicer hotel closer to downtown I wouldn't stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and for your feedback.

I really appreciate you have taken your time and shared your experiences with us and other travelers via TripAdvisor. Especially I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the cleanliness of rooms and breakfast choice.

Our location was already mentioned in many previous reviews so where our hotel is located and in what area is no secret. We are proud to present our location wherever possible as quiet residential area in a quarter of Prague called Vinohrady. As the subway station Jiriho z Podebrad is reachable in 5 minutes of walk, all the main attractions can be reached within several minutes. This subway station is on the green A line so it will take you to the Wenceslas Square in 3 minutes, to the Old Town Square in 6 minutes or under the Prague Castle in 7 minutes without need to change the line. Some of the Prague visitors prefer our location, some of them prefer to stay downtown and I believe all the travelers do choose a hotel in correspondence with their preferences.

Regarding the construction of the building, it was built in a previous century not originaly as a hotel and we did our best to make it convenient for our hotel guests. We are trying to renovate the rooms and furniture as often as it is possible.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback as reviews like yours are always keeping us improving our service!

Best regards from Prague!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

A friend and I stayed there recently and both of us were really impressed. First, the hotel was in a great location, only a few metro stops from all the action in the old town. Second, the staff bent over backwards to accommodate us and make sure that we were happy. Friendliest and most accommodating staff on our trek through Europe by far. Lastly, while the room was dated (but the bathroom was brand new), the room was huge by European standards, it was super inexpensive at the height of summer and the staff kept the room quite clean. Excellent bang for your buck!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Katerina C, Guest Relations Manager at Fleur De Lis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Mr. John-Patrick

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experiences online.

I am really happy you have had an enjoyable stay with us and I highly appreciate your excellent review. Many thanks for all the positive comments on our hotel, its convenient location and friendly front desk staff.

Once again, thank you for the recommendation and I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our place again in the future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, very good buffet breakfast and great location just a few blocks from the Metro station Jiriho z Podebrad. Nice quiet location just a few minutes by Metro to the main sights. If you aren't as lazy as I am, you can actually walk to places like the National Museum in about 20 minutes or so. I would definitely stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jose Elias,

Thank you for your brief but very positive and nice feedback!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were satisfied with our services, location, breakfast menu and I hope we will have a chance to welcome you to our place also next time in the future.

So, once again many thanks for your stay with us and wish you nice day,

Kind regards from Prague,

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Great location - not in the heart of the city but not far from the underground which is user friendly; my room was huge and so was the bathroom; the whole place was spotless. Breakfast was great and the staff really friendly and very helpful

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Katerina C, Tým podpory webu TripAdvisorFront Office Manager at Fleur De Lis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you for your excellent review!

Me and my team, we are all happy to hear, you have had such a nice stay with us and I personally appreciate, you have taken your time and shared your experiences online. I am sure all your notes about our hotel, cleanliness, breakfast and our convenient location in quiet residential area will be helpful for all other travellers and TripAdvisor readers.

Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our staff. I am happy we were able to reach our main goal and made you feel welcome. Such a positive feedback is a great reward of our team work. Thank you!

I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the future!

Best regards from Prague,