See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Was on second floor in room on outside of building and street below was very loud. Also because my room had no air conditioning i had to have the windows open to keep the room cool. Room was clean and bathroom/WC room were modern and clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Great hotel in a brilliant location! Huge rooms. Bit dated but clean comfortable and great for a stag do.

Location was just a few minutes walk away.

Been there twice now so if I go again I will be staying at Ungelt again.

Ungelt ungelt ungelt!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We originally planned to stay 2 nights and had booked a suite of 2 rooms, which fit our family well. When we extended our stay, arriving a day early, we were given a 3 bedroom suite (at the same price) for that additional night. That suite was incredible, though we couldn't take full advantage of it, as we moved the next day.

Our originally booked room was very nice, with a double bed, sitting area with TV in one room, and twin bed in the second room for our children. It suited our needs very well. We also REALLY appreciated the stall shower - after 10 days in the country, we finally could stand up and have a decent shower!

The downsides were the proximity to a (very) noisy pub which woke us up periodically - we had to keep the windows open to get some fresh air, but this made our rooms quite noisy. And the need to walk through an alley and around the corner to a poorly lit entrance at night was at times disconcerting, though we didn't feel unsafe.

I did like the location, just minutes off the old city square - we never needed public transportation to get where we needed to go.

I don't think I would return to the hotel, though another hotel in that neighborhood would definitely be desirable.

Room Tip: Try not to face the street- very noisy pub
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed with my husband, 18 month old and 5 year. I really wanted a room to sit up after the kids were in bed but didn't expect much for the reasonable price but it was amazing. Two massive bedrooms, dining room and kitchen, beautiful rooms.
It was very nosy with the windows open as right off the old square, but with windows shut and fan on it was fine.
Staff were great and would recommend highly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We've been to the hotel in july 2016, a group of 5 18 year olds.
The breakfast we had each morning was very rich and tasty. The room was cleaned daily. Hotel's location was as good as it gets, right in the old town square.
Down side was there is a pub right down the street so there was some noise. Also we had trouble paying our one bill in two ways (both cash and a cash card) which made us lose money changing czk to euro.
Other than that our experience in the hotel was great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends