US$210
Hotels.com
US$117
US$100
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Silenzio Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
NYX Prague(Prague)
US$101
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$82
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$171
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$130
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$298
US$272
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed with my husband, 18 month old and 5 year. I really wanted a room to sit up after the kids were in bed but didn't expect much for the reasonable price but it was amazing. Two massive bedrooms, dining room and kitchen, beautiful rooms.
It was very nosy with the windows open as right off the old square, but with windows shut and fan on it was fine.
Staff were great and would recommend highly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We've been to the hotel in july 2016, a group of 5 18 year olds.
The breakfast we had each morning was very rich and tasty. The room was cleaned daily. Hotel's location was as good as it gets, right in the old town square.
Down side was there is a pub right down the street so there was some noise. Also we had trouble paying our one bill in two ways (both cash and a cash card) which made us lose money changing czk to euro.
Other than that our experience in the hotel was great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pninit s
Reviewed 3 July 2016

There was a music club just across the street, and its noise cannot stay inside.
It vibrates this hotel all the night and the vibration sound keeps you awake until 6 AM.
I asked the reception, and the person answered "it is from the music club, and we cannot do anything." I was so disappointed at hearing the words.
Really you cannot do anything to make customers sleep comfortably?
Have you ever negotiated with the club about this noise? Have you ever studied about some investments to make less noise environment?
Finally you never said sorry.
I could not believe this attitude and services.

If you want to compete with someone about how long you can be awake, this hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I've been there for two nights while my daughter supposed to take medical university entrance exam.
They have given us a flat with king size bed and nice and clean separate bathroom and toilet almost with 40m2.
You have a great access to watch tower tourist crowded area and night life is just take you some small walks.
I'll try it next time.

Room Tip: I suggest you choose rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

It was a nice room, but we needed to open up the windows whenever we got home because of bad air. Priceworthy and in the center of old town, so I'm content. I think we got our moneys worth. The bed was comfy and the reception was open 24 hours/day.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends