All reviewsprague castlenovy svetromantic packageluxury suitekept spotlessly cleanstrahov monasteryfairy talecold cutsour honeymoonstaff went out of their wayquiet areahot breakfastwe loved our staybed was very comfortablewould recommend this hotel to anyoneperfect staybeautiful city
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I always wanted to stay in a Victorian house with fireplace and it was my first anniversary surprise by my husband. We stayed for 2 days. The welcome and overall service was great, the interior, exterior is very unique. It's the only hotel with fireplace in Prague. The location is very quite to have your own time. The management is very friendly and helpful. Would love to visit again in future!

Room Tip: The suite is awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Pictures on- line do not do this place justice. It is nestled at the end of a quiet street, close to the Prague castle and great restaurants. Michael, the manager, and his staff went out of their way to see to our comfort and enjoyment of their great city. Breakfast each morning was made to order and the pastries, fruit, cheeses and cold cuts that were also available were outstanding. Highly recommend the Romantic package which included guided tours.

Room Tip: We booked the romantic package, and stayed in Room 6 and all I can say is WOW!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

By far the most romantic accommodation in Prague.....Staff are simply amazing and the service is unparalleled. Rooms are clean and spacious..located at 5 mins walk from the Prague castle easily accessible from Charles bridge. Highly recommend this place......

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

During my visit to Prague in September 2017, I spent 5 nights at Romantik Hotel U Raka. As a solo traveler, I had some concern about the hotel being in a quite area. Michael (the manger) was able to address my concerns from our fist correspondence. He personally picked me up from the airport and also booked a visit INSIDE Strahov Monastery Library(must visit).

The hotel is a charming rustic cottage like, quiet and serene. The decent size room was cosy, the bathroom water pressure was good and the bed was very comfortable.
The hotel is within walking distance to Strahov Monastery, the Prague Castle and the tramp station is a nice 10 minutes walk. A delightful place to come back to after a long day of walking.

The breakfast buffet only serve cold breakfast, but the staff are more than willing to cook you a scramble or fried egg, omelet, sausages and etc..... On 2 occasions when I had to leave early to join a day tour, the staff was happy to come in early to prepare a hot breakfast for me.

Thank you Michael and your wonder staff especially Elizabeth and Lili for making my stay and visit to Prague memorable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We chose this hotel for our honeymoon & we are so glad that we did. There is not one thing we can fault with this place. The setting was beautiful, the service was second to none & nothing was too much trouble. All the attention to detail made it that extra bit special. The staff were friendly & very helpful. The hotel is kept spotlessly clean, the food was great & location is close enough to Prague castle but nestled in a quiet area. Would recommend this hotel to anyone & would 100% stay there again. Fantastic!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stu L
MaykelPRG, Manager at Romantik Hotel U Raka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you very much guys for your stay and mostly for the review its alway very important for us to hear back.
Take care and hopefully see you in future.
Michael