3,650 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member lounge access hilton prague within walking distance corner room charles bridge river cruise republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent overall.

Location: great location, truly one of the best spots to stay in the city. Walking distance to almost anything of interest. And the hotel is in a good neighborhood, filled with some interesting restaurants, shopping, and spas.

Service: we found the service to be excellent. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed, and made this stay special for our anniversary. They were also very quick to respond to questions and problems.

Executive lounge: very nice lounge. The staff here bend over backwards to make you feel welcome and to help. We really enjoyed our visits. Very nice assortment of snacks, breakfast items, and alcoholic beverages.

Spa/Gym: we really liked the sauna, and got good use of it. We also liked the pool, though we wished it was a degree or two warmer. We also thought the gym was well-equipped. Our only complaint is that it’s not open 24 hours, as many gyms and saunas are.
It was a frustrating experience on the first night to find that the gym and sauna closed at 10 PM, rather than the 11 PM closing time we were told over the phone when we called ahead to ask. So we missed out on that experience on our first night, but it is a relatively minor complaint.
I suggest that the management considers keeping these items open later, or even 24 hours... this is one of the few things that could make the hotel better.

Room: We found our room to be lovely. Very clean, and very comfortable. Nice view of the neighborhood. Very nice television, and shower/bathroom. Our only complaint here was that the bed was way too firm, but when I mentioned this to the staff on our second day they added a pillow top to the mattress. So, while I found the mattress to be unacceptably firm and difficult to sleep on, I was very very impressed that they had the topper installed for us, and very quickly!

Parking: parking here is expensive, but it is expensive to park anywhere in old town! So the prices they charge are probably in line with every other hotel and parking garage. That said, we simply parked across the street where there was a street parking area, near the subway entrance. Parking here is free overnight (from midnight to 8a.m.) but like the rest of the city it is pricey per hour during the day. Overall we saved maybe ten bucks per day by parking here.

In conclusion, we would really like to thank the management and staff again for being so hospitable, and for making our anniversary special!
We also felt that our elite status with the chain was genuinely recognized and meant something here. We also have elite status with Marriott and IHG, but I think we will take advantage of our status with more Hilton stays going forward.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After many stays at the Hilton Old Town Hotel, my sole request was to pay for a service in advance. The personnel was unhelpful, they would not charge the service, although it was supposed to be charged a day prior check-in. They would not confirm the service or give a solution to our problem.
The personnel was very intransigent and their attitude lacked proficiency, not at all customer oriented.
It is not acceptable to treat frequent customers that way - not mentioning the fact that the service request was not for free, but paid.

Room Tip: do not stay here!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank adrianaE2911CA
QuentinP474, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Adriana,

I am sorry to read about your disappointment following your stay with us.

Would you be so kind and let us know more details about the service in question?
frontoffice.oldtown@hilton.com
In order to do better next time.

Kind regards,
Quentin

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Great, central location.Easy, quick 20 minutes drive from airport. Nice, safe walking around hotel to restaurants and shopping. Felt safe walking back to hotel, even after 11 at night. Plenty of restaurants around hotel which still serve dinner till 11pm

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pavlina_Kuhanec, Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Michael_K_93012,

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your stay and surroundings of the hotel.

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We booked the room as part of a river cruise extension. However, we could not have chosen better. The location is fantastic, just a short walk to the heart of the old town, the mall, or whatever else you would like to visit on that side of the river.

There is a grocery store and fantastic bakery down the street. The metro and tram station are close for getting around the city when needed.

The rooms are clean and recently updated. The TV is very large. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The concierge was able to get us concert tickets and transportation within an hour of concert time. The breakfast buffet was very good and efficient.

This is a great place to stay to explore old town

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dan S,

Thank you for your positive feedback and commenting on hotel location as we as on the services are providing.

Looking forward to welcome you back in our newly renovated hotel.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

When I booked the hotel I thought it was something wonderful because the photos are very well done. I had to wait almost an hour for the checkin, the hotel is great, but the rooms leave a lot to be desired, and the break is terrible and bad because there was no bread on my last day, he does not deserve the stars he has. I do not recommend it and I will not stay there either, I went with my father to spend the holy week, the city of Prague is a spectacle aside

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Marcos M,

I am sorry to read your review about your recent stay with us.

Please let me apologize for any shortcomings you have experienced. However, I am still curious what room you have stayed in and which break you are referring to.

If you would like to share more details with me, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you and if you change your mind about staying with us, we will be pleased.