3,749 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member lounge access hilton prague within walking distance river cruise republic square charles bridge train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions beautiful city
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We stayed here the night before meeting a group for a trip. The location is good. The hotel is reasonably priced. We upgraded to a suite and the room was a nice size with a sitting room with an additional TV. It probably could use some updating but everything was clean. I would stay here again but only for the reason of meeting up with a group. There's nothing special about it. We did upgrade to the executive level and that was worth the extra money. Very nice cocktail spread in the evening with a concierge on duty that was helpful in booking a place for dinner. The breakfast the next morning was very good as well. There are always drinks and snacks available day and night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear ftmceachran,

Let me thank you for staying at Hilton Prague Old Town and sharing your nice comments.

I read your review and was pleased to learn that our location and Executive Lounge facilities were to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Prague in the not too distant future!

Best regards from the golden city of Prague,

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel is everything you'd expect from a Hilton, plus it has the added benefit of being a reasonable walk to the Old Town area. Along the way there are several restaurants, a large shopping mall, and convenient access to public transportation. The hotel staff was also very helpful, arranging early morning car service. I will definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JohnWTravel
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear John W,

Thank you for sharing your very nice feedback with fellow travelers, and giving us the chance to read about your experience.

With pleasure I noted that we met all of your expectations. I am also very pleased to learn you were satisfied with our Team’s assistance.

I am looking forward to sharing your feedback with all of my colleagues.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, ensuring you spend yet another fully enjoyable time.

Truly Yours,

Reviewed 12 June 2016

The only reason I didn't give this hotel an excellent rating was we had to wait a hour and a half for our room to be ready upon a 2 pm check in. And the driver who picked us drove dry agressively. We are diamond members and were upgraded to a suite on the ninth floor. The hotel was very busy. Mariana in the executive club is very helpful and she did send us a bottle of red wine for the inconvenience. The cakes for afternoon tea were very yummy especially the lemon me range pie. The beds at Hilton are always very comfortable and the only thing missing from the room was a bath. Breakfast was a little disappointing in the fresh fruit department. But the chef makes a very good fluffy omelette and a character to chat with. The hotel is a short walk to old town square and many Prague attractions.

Dear Meridee K,

Thank you very much for a nice review that you posted on this traveller’s platform.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed our bedroom comfort and facilities, service and refreshent provided by our Team in the Executive Lounge and our omelettes offer at the breakfast.

Let me please also apologize for the fact your room was not ready immediately upon your arrival. I would like to assure you, we do every day our best to provide our guests with the rooms as early as the occupancy level allows us.

Whenever you decide to return back to Prague, we will look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Prague Old Town.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2016

The good news:
Location, location, location.
The bed is a dream, and the down pillows are a gift from heaven.
The ceiling of backlit marble in the Zinc restaurant is gorgeous.

The bad news:
Very tired hotel: Even though there is no smoking in the accommodations, the ancient burns from misplaced butts are still very much in evidence circling the bathroom sink.
In a city with some remarkable architecture, this is one horribly reconfigured building...the exterior has all the charm of a communist apartment building.
The service is inconsistent. At best.
I'm pretty sure that no one who works for Hilton has visited this hotel recently.

Net: There are some remarkable hotels in Prague. This isn't one of them.

Room tip: Even courtyard rooms have a lot of ambient noise.

Dear frqyx,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for your stay and for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you praised the location of our hotel, the comfort of rooms and the atmosphere in Zinc restaurant.

At the same time, I was disappointed to read the further feedback and I am sorry that your stay did not meet fully your expectations. Please accept my apology for the bathroom sink condition. I am pleased to inform you, that we renovated recently both executive floors and we plan to continue with standard rooms.

In regards to your comment about the hotel’s design, I must say that the Hotel is built after the “Velvet revolution” in 1989, therefore the design of the building follows the area landscaping and surroundings.

Please rest assured that that we really value your opinion, which we will use to further improve the level of product we offer.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Excellent hotel. Very convenient location to major sights in Prague and to public transportation hubs.. Helpful staff offering great sightseeing tips. Meals at hotel are outstanding. Good value for upscale hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Claude H,

Thank you for the nice review that you posted on this travellers’ platform.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed our central location and also our hotel facilities.

Warm regards,