“Super Atmospheric Cellar Restaurant”
Review of U Laury

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We simply came across this place when we were looking for a restaurant. The entrance looking inviting and so too did the stairs down to the cellar. The stone walls were truly authentic. We had a great dinner which was served with a smile by lovely staff with good English. We were quite delighted to have chosen something which we knew nothing about but which turned out a very pleasant experience. We would certainly return without hesitation.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This restaurant is located near the castle; this area have many restaurants, which are not expensive, if we compare with the main square.

I decided to eat here, since the menu had many czech specialities as well as different options (vegeratian, fish, meat, salads, etc.). I received a good service and its Czech food was really delicious, so I repeated for two days more :) I stayed here on Friday, Saturday and Monday. On saturday we had to wait longer, because there were crowed. The other days I had no problem.

This restaurant is big and is located underground, but provides free WiFi connection to stay On-Line. In addition, it offers a daily special menu.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We had to go down stairs to eat here.A bit unnerving to start with as I like to see where I am going first.We had a lovely meal and enjoyed the atmosphere down in the. cellar.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Great restaurant based in a cellar on the way up to Prague Castle. Food was lovely and the atmosphere great. On a previous visit in November 2015 we sat outside in their courtyard but this time it was too cold

Reviewed 24 January 2017

It was an enjoyable experience with 5 other friends. The food was good value and tasted amazing. I'd recommend the Czech potato soup, it was superb. The servers were quick and very friendly.