“Love Indian food? You have to try this one!”

Lal Qila The Indian Restaurant
Ranked #535 of 5,763 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Lal Qila, the people choice best rated Indian restaurant in Prague with the same old flavor of Indian food. We are trying hard to give the best and worth of money to our guest's by our taste of food and with our services. We named the restaurant on behalf of Red Fort located in Delhi which was built by the Emperor of India with a thought to safe the Indian culture in one roof, the same we are trying to do by giving best Indian food and taste with the blended flavor of spices from India. We have Gluten Free, Friendly Vegetarian along with Halal and Jain Food option available with us.
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This restaurant is one of a our few favorite restaurants in Prague. The food is just amazing and the waitress is the heart of the restaurant. Knows the menu very well and can recommend the right dish for you. we will definitely come back again!

2  Thank Adela P

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Everything about this place was wonderful. . . food, service and price.

1  Thank fraudruid
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Lal Qila is the best Indian restaurant I've ever tasted.. delicious food, kind service and there is a big chief with very funny hat on his head, but his specialities makes you return every time you will get hungry.

4  Thank Miroslav123
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I ws their with my friends and it was a due dine from my side ... i thought to spend with some low budget and we decided to go in this restraw...

After we were there we have asked for drink's... whine and some snaks ... we have got tandoori kababs that was awesome ones ... and then we have asked for meal chicken chutninand was great one then have asked for some sizzlers it was great ....

Thanks guys to help me in my budgeted party for sure from next time onward i will be there... and recommend every one in my network to visit your place once...

2  Thank moosabai21
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I was there for seven or eight times and always everything was perfect the restaurant is clean nice and cozy, the food is great and really tasty i like chicken Methi most. I hope the restaurant will stay on this level. It is definitely the best indian restaurant in prague.

3  Thank fandas