“It depends what you get”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #284 of 6,164 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I live in Prague so I visit this place often with my bf, and after all the experience we figured out what is worthy and what is not. Buffet - its a pity that the food is still the same, after some time it becomes very boring. A lá carte - we LOVE pho, spring rolls, summer rolls, soy schnitzel and many more, just do NOT get KUNG PAO with tempeh - its almost raw vegetables with tempeh topped with some "universal" sauce. Definitely its not cooked together, taste of food is not it harmony at all. Not worty.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We aren't vegan, we aren't even vegetarian but we decided to have dinner here & it was amazing. the dumplings & stir fry I would eat again

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This was one of the best Loving Hut's I've been to - they have a buffet (paid by weight), but also an extensive menu with lots of delicious options. The food was really good, and they offered a great range, which I really appreciate (since as a vegan, my choices tend to be pretty limited). We enjoyed it so much we went there twice in one weekend. I highly recommend the pho, and the cakes - some of the best vegan (and raw) desserts I've had!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Liz O
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I am not a vegan but one of our friends were, so we decided to eat here, It was inside a mall, since there are several Loving Huts in Prague, I could not really find the one I was looking for. It is a self service style, paid per kilo.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Really tasty and healthy food. Even the non vegan persons will appreciate that. Under the restaurant there is vegan shop with very interesting stuff.

Date of visit: September 2017