“It depends what you get”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #286 of 6,047 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I live in Prague so I visit this place often with my bf, and after all the experience we figured out what is worthy and what is not. Buffet - its a pity that the food is still the same, after some time it becomes very boring. A lá carte - we LOVE pho, spring rolls, summer rolls, soy schnitzel and many more, just do NOT get KUNG PAO with tempeh - its almost raw vegetables with tempeh topped with some "universal" sauce. Definitely its not cooked together, taste of food is not it harmony at all. Not worty.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We aren't vegan, we aren't even vegetarian but we decided to have dinner here & it was amazing. the dumplings & stir fry I would eat again

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This was one of the best Loving Hut's I've been to - they have a buffet (paid by weight), but also an extensive menu with lots of delicious options. The food was really good, and they offered a great range, which I really appreciate (since as a vegan, my choices tend to be pretty limited). We enjoyed it so much we went there twice in one weekend. I highly recommend the pho, and the cakes - some of the best vegan (and raw) desserts I've had!

1  Thank Liz O
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I am not a vegan but one of our friends were, so we decided to eat here, It was inside a mall, since there are several Loving Huts in Prague, I could not really find the one I was looking for. It is a self service style, paid per kilo.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Really tasty and healthy food. Even the non vegan persons will appreciate that. Under the restaurant there is vegan shop with very interesting stuff.