“Very good”

Segway Sunset Tour
Ranked #94 of 605 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer exclusive guided tours on Segway personal transporters and Electric Scooters for individuals and small groups. Choose from our spectacular city tours or design your own private tour with our guide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 October 2016

our guide "Mr. T" was very good, He had a lot of stories to tell and knew a lot about the City. The 3 hours went very Quick. I will recommend this Company and this Tour.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"martin"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I have just completed a one hour Segway Tour with Euro Segway. It was fantastic fun, very informative and very personalised with just me and a great guide. He was very knowledgeable,personable and took great care of my safety. This is a much more hands on way to view the city and its great attractions. Alex, the guide was keen to take me to places I hadn't seen on my bus tour. A great experience and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Had a really great time riding the defeats. It was a 3 hour tour and totally worth the money. The guide was courteous and nice!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Prague Segway T... C, Tour guide at Prague Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a great time on the tour with us. Thans for your comments

Regards

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Great 3 hour city tour. Great guide and our group had a really good time. We were accosted by loads of guys in Old Town Square trying to sell tours but we made a great decision on using this company. Very good.

Thank you for your nice review .

We are happy to be here for you.

Regards