“Wonderful Letensky zamecek!”

Letensky Zamecek-Restaurace
Ranked #970 of 6,138 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, International
Good for: View, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Description: This popular spot in Prague is located at Letna park and has a superb view over the city. It actually offers a couple of dinning options (pub garden, more formal restaurant and private romantic lounge for two or four people at the tower).
Reviewed 31 July 2017

On July 22, I celebrate my birthday at the Letensky zamecek restaurant. I chose this place because of the sentimental reasons- I grew up in this part of Prague and i am aware of the fabulous location and view this restaurant has to offer.
I communicated via e-mail with Gabriela, the restaurant manager. All communication was clear, pleasant, prompt and highly professional. When my guests and I arrived for the celebration, we were very impressed with the tasteful table decoration, the color scheme and the professional staff ready to fulfill all our wishes.
The food and service were excellent and since even the weather played along, it turned out to be an afternoon I will never forget. Many thanks to the Letensky zamecek team for their hard work and a high class culinary experience!

Letenský Z, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Letensky Zamecek-Restaurace, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Klara,

thank you so much for your kind words!
When a positive review like yours come in, it's one of the greatest feelings and we are really proud about our work, thank you for making us feel like that :)
I trully believe we´ll have a chance to welcome you in Letenský zámeček soon again as a happy returning costumer is our main goal!
Wish you all the best and one more time, happy belated birthday!

Best regards

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place for lunch or dinner, very fresh menu and delicious food. The staff was very friendly and nice, especially David. Great location with a stunning view, just 15min walk from old town. We definitely come again.

Dear Lucie,

thank you very much for your your words.
I am very happy to hear about your positive experience, reviews like yours always bring a smile to our faces and I am sure David will be pleased with your compliment as well!
We are looking forward to your next visit,
until then we wish you a great summer,

Reviewed 5 June 2017

The restaurant is in really nice place with a amazing view, but the service is really bad, we waited for our meals more than 1 h, the meals was ok but nothing special, for this place and the prices we expexted better than we had, the waiters are really not nice and helpful !

Letenský Z, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Letensky Zamecek-Restaurace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Andrea,

thank you for taking the time to write the review and sharing your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear you had to wait for your order this long.
During the summer season the brasserie tend to be quite busy place and especially in June it was fully booked almost every day.
We try to do our best and serve all order as quickly as possible so I am really sorry to hear that it was not the case during your visit.
We are definitely going to focus even more on this matter, thank you once again for pointing it out.

I wish you nice afternoon from Prague,

Letensky zamecek

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Best food I have ever had in my life. The wine was a delight and the service was impeccable but, warm. Will definitely plan another Prague visit just to eat there again!

Dear Sirs,

thank you for such a great review, we are pleased to hear you´ve enjoyed our cuisine that much!
It will be a pleasure to welcome you in our restaurant soon again.

Wish you a nice day from sunny Prague,

Letensky zamecek

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The location is at top of hill over the river looking back over Prague old town so a good view spot. The brasserie Ullmann serves really tasty food to suit most international palates - from Caesar salad and beetroot + goat's cheese local delicacy (highly recommend) through to schnitzels, confit hare and pasta dishes. High quality and like all in Prague reasonable price to tourist wallets. Main course meal for 2 with drinks was CzK 450. Some nice local Monrovia wines on the wine list as well.
The general area around is a hot spot for dog walkers and people with families. There's a park general food and drink concession near by so lots of people like to sit and chatting in the area. I can imagine it is quite crowded and noisy in summer but on a glorious spring day a superb spot to sit and people watch in the sunshine.

Letenský Z, Manažer at Letensky Zamecek-Restaurace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Good afternoon,

thank you very much for your comment.
It was a pleasure for us to welcome you in our venue and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and liked the neighbourhood of the restaurant as well!
You are very right, spring is our favourite time to enjoy coffee on the terrace as wel :)
Enjoy the rest of your stay in Prague,