US$126
US$115
US$170
US$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$116
US$88
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

NYX Prague(Prague)
US$98
US$93
Silenzio Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$88
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$91
US$197
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$246
US$225
US$124
1,938 results
All reviewsthai massagequiet streetold towngreat hotelminute walkcomfortable bedsrecommend this hotelnice breakfastwithin walking distancethe breakfast areavisit praguereception staffsmall hotelcity centrejewish quartermain attractionsmini bar
Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time in Prague and we chose to stay in Moods Boutique Hotel. The hotel is 20 mins drive from the airport and if you get an Uber will cost you around 360 Korunas. We arrived in the evening and the staff at the reception was very friendly. Check in procedure was fast and they also offered us a complimentary drink. They showed us in the map places to visit and also they were more than willing to help with anything else we needed. Our room was at the first floor. The rooms are comfortable, have all the amenities and are very clean, however I spotted few things that need improvement. Our first night unfortunately was not very comfortable . For a reason I do not know the specific room was super hot, despite all the heaters were switched off. That made our sleep that night uncomfortable. Another problem I noticed was with the window. As many of the rooms face indoors at the space were at the ground floor is the breakfast area with glass roof top, everyone can see you if you open the curtains. As a result we could not open the curtains and let the day light in and also the opposite rooms could see us too. I think they should either install special glass to these rooms to prevent of others seeing inside, but allow the day light to flow into the room or the second pair of curtains should change and be of light color but not transparent. The beds are big and were to big single ones next to each other, forming a king size double bed. That was fine but the duvet instead of being one big double size were two single one which for a big guy like me was not enough to cover. We did not ask for another one , so I have no idea if there was one available but again I would suggest if couples book a room to change in advance the 2 single duvets is a big double one.Lastly I believe for the first night at least they should have for free in the room 2 bottles of water without having to pay for the ones at the mini bar. The wifi is free at the hotel but at the top floors is not strong and you might get annoyed. Next day before we leave to go and explore Prague we asked the reception to change room and they immediately looked into it and they found another one available. I want to point out here that we only changed room cause of the heat. The rest of the things I mention is also for the hotel management to see and improve the hotel as Is a very nice one and I would stay again there. As said the staff was more than helpful and when we returned we had our new room, no overheat inside this time but the window problem remained as explained before. The location of the hotel is in a quiet road 15 mins walk from the old town. Perfect location, with mini market 2 mins away and various restaurants and a bar next to it. During our stay we also had breakfast included. The breakfast is ok. Has the basics and will keep you satisfied to start your day. What I did not like and should be taken into consideration is the set up. They should allow more space to put everything and not have the glasses, plates , tissues etc on top of the food , as when someone goes get a glass for example has to stretch on top of the buffet and a hair or anything can easily drop on the food. I really think changing maybe the position of the buffet adding more table to put the food on, having in the beginning, dishes, glasses cutlery and then the food and the sweets in the end will look much nicer, plus will be easier for people to serve themselves. If you check the website you will see the hotel offers also massage. Reasonable prices I would recommend if you want to relax to do it. Always book in advance the masseuse they have is very friendly and professional and after a long day walking a good massage is what you need. In general I would say this is a great hotel and is worth staying here. Staff is friendly, location is perfect, is clean, safe and you will have a pleasant stay. Improvements can always be made and I am sure next time we will visit many things will be even better.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Marie B, Manažer at MOODs Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear copernic2012,

thank you for expressing your opinion and thank you very much for so many suggestions for improvement. We will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel and hopefully you will be even more satisfied with our service.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is small but very nice and clean. Most of the employees are very young but very professional. Hotel is walking distance to the center of city. Street is pretty quiet so you will have a good night sleep.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Marie B, Manažer at MOODs Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear zbadric,

thank you very much for sharing such nice review.

Have a good day!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel is a short 10 minute walk away from old town square with the astronomic clock, and is located in a quite calm street. We were not bothered by traffic, bars etc at all.
The room was cleaned every day, and the staff is very positive and nice.

Our room was maybe a bit small for the huge bed, but still nice.
Waterboiler, Instant coffee and tea, and also hairdryer and make-up mirror in the room.

We liked the hotel very much, and for sure will book here next time we're in town.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bjorn F,

thank you for sharing such nice feedback about our hotel and we will be happy to welcome you in our hotel again if you come back to Prague.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

it was my 3rd destination during a Euro trip and it was the most accommodation I've enjoyed.
a modern small hotel with a helpful and cheerful staff. rooms with excellent space and it was very clean and comfortable.
the simple Breakfast was very good and fresh, specially their three types of eggs.
very good location which you can reach the famous touristic areas by walk.
any tour or restaurant possible to be booked through the helpful reception staff who have an answer to any single question.
I strongly recommend this hotel if you're looking for an average price hotel in the city center and I'll stay their again if I'll be in Prague

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ahmedmans0ur,

thank you very much for writing this lovely review. I hope you enjoyed your time in Prague to the fullest.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Really good location near the old town. The room was nice and clean with really comfortable Hästens beds! Friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was okay. Good quality-price ratio. I would recommend this!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jessicamirellaa,

thank you for taking time to write this kind review.

Have a nice day!