“Fabulous”
Review of SaSaZu Restaurant

SaSaZu Restaurant
Ranked #207 of 6,213 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Asian, European, Czech
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Holesovice
Description: SaSaZu, the creation of our chef, is the alchemy of tastes, colors, sounds, passion and design brought together to create an enchanting experience. Luxury restaurant SaSaZu is right in heart of Holešovice Market and it breathes the atmosphere of Asia. Our restaurant offers a fusion of Asian cuisine and provides an ideal place for a romantic dinner, celebration of a special occasion or business lunch. The atmosphere and design of the restaurant takes you into the secrets of Asia and offers an unforgettable gastronomic experience. You can enjoy live music of our DJs or massage from one of our masseuses during selected days of the week. The restaurant has a sharing style concept – the dishes are served in the middle of the table for everybody to share. Bigger groups are required to order a group menu. Inspiration came from the years of cooking and traveling around Southeast Asia, from memories of life in the streets and markets of Indonesia, Thailand and Cambodia. SaSaZu, the award-win
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

An amazing experience with friends. The food and atmosphere was impeccable. Service friendly. Highly recommendable.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 907bj_rnw
SaSaZu, Manažér pre styk s verejnosťou at SaSaZu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Bjorn,

we love to see your positive feedback, u left here. Hope you will come back again soon!

Regards,

SaSaZu Team.

Write a reviewReviews (1,649)

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We have been here more than 10 times, the food is amazing every time. We always order Chefs menu which is very good. However we experience every time that the waiters are not presenting the food properly. When making so great food it would be nice that the waiters give the food the proper respect and show pride. The always put the food very fast on the table and gives a very short and ignorant presentation. We always need to ask the waiters to speak lauder and repeat what he is saying. The music is very high which means you basically cant hear what the are saying and they are not showing pride. Which they should - since the food is great. We will keep comming here - but would love to know what we are having. The chefs menu you have not chosen the dishes yourselves and therefor you dont know what you are having.

2  Thank charlotteo993
SaSaZu, Manažer komunikace at SaSaZu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Charlotte,

thank you for your feedback. We highly appreciate your opinion. Our staff is well trained and I am sure the food presentation is on the highest level, however we will keep focusing to make it even better and louder.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Regards,

SaSaZu.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

During my visit in May 2018 in Prague I spent a Thursday evening in Sasazu. I gave my coat to the wardrobe, party finished at 5:30am and I wait in the line to pick it up. When I gave my number to the girl in the wardrobe, she couldn’t find my coat and she told me to come inside the wardrobe and search for it. When I was knocking the door to enter the wardrobe from the back side, a security guy came and start hitting me for no reason. He didn’t speak any English at all and I was begging from him to stop. thanks God I didn’t fall down and he stopped from hitting me.

I couldn’t communicate with anyone from the place about the incident because nobody believed me. I left at 6:30-7am from the place of course without my coat..

I hope that was a one-time incident because their behavior was completely rude and unacceptable...

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank orestcrete
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. Food was excellent same as the service. Small dishes, appetizer size on every dish but all very tasty. Order 9 dishes for the 4 of us. Everything on the menu looks good. Very satisfied, every dish has it's own flavor. Will go back when we back to Praque.

1  Thank Ben372
SaSaZu, SaSaZu team at SaSaZu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Ben372,

thank you for your review. It is great to hear about such a nice experience you had at our spot. We hope to see you again soon, so we can make more nice memories!

Kind regards,
SaSaZu team

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Veeery charming place and veeery fresh 9 course menu was excelllent dinner. We loved it and will return soon

Date of visit: September 2018
SaSaZu, SaSaZu team at SaSaZu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Peter P,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. It is great to hear about your good experience and we will be looking forward to your next visits.

Kind regards,